WTS: Sold! PRICE DROP!! Delta Children Convertible bed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Putting up for sale my oldest son's old bed. This is a 4 in one convertible bed. Goes from Crib, to toddler bed to day bed to full sized bed. We only have the parts for the crib and toddler bed and day bed but the full sized bed parts are available through Delta Children and are relatively inexpensive. Our son just wanted a different "Big boy Bed". Everything is here and all parts are included. I believe I still have the manual somewhere but it is extremely easy to put together and straight forward if you are even slightly mechanically inclined but i will includ the manual if I can find it. Uses a crib sized mattress. Mattress and bed set not included.

Asking $100

Located in Martinsville. Local pickup or will travel within reasonable distance for cash ftf.

Thanks for looking!

Update* assembly instructions have been found and will be included.

6629540007101424196.jpg

4095093673718580063.jpg

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    No one expecting any new little ones anytime soon? New Grandkids on the way and need a place for them to sleep at your house? Want a high quality crib but don't want to pay full MSRP?

$100.00 and problem solved.

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Super nice very functional crib/toddler bed/daybed. Did I mention it's convertible? No scuffs or scraps it's in perfect condition. Save some money in the long run and use the same bed until your kids is a teen!

Yes the toddler bed rail is a different color but it so close it's hard to tell when installed. Delta Children was out of stock on the matching color when we needed it. It works perfectly and the color difference honestly exaggerated by the picture. In person it's harder to tell.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom