Southern IN. defensive pistol class interest?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I have spoken with an instructor and am in the beginning stages of trying to put a class together here in the Vandeburgh, Warrick county area. I am just interested in seeing how many in this area would be interested in taking a Defensive Pistol Class in the Sept. Oct. time frame. If there is enough interest I will proceed with contacting a range and getting a firm date.
    So come on you southern guys and gals, we need a minimum of 6 with a max of 12.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Which instructor?

I'd be willing to travel to the south for good training. Or would at least entertain the idea.

Someone needs to make the class between Oct. 9 through Oct. 13, since we'll be out of town that weekend, and Lars won't be able to go, freeing up space for people who actually live in So. IN. ;)

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Great anyone else? I have a friend that is on the board and is going to talk with WSSC about having it there should know something by the end of the week if they say yes or not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I may be interested but there are a lot more details that would shore up my final decision: Instructor, cost, round count, single day or entire weekend, etc. It sounds good, but has to be a reasonable value. If you have any of that type of info let us know.

Thanks,
    Josh

Last edited:
    J

jerbur6

i would possibly be interested after all the details are in.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I believe we have enough interest. I am waiting on the ok for a place to have it. I will post more details as soon as we get a location confirmed.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Doesn't look like we can find a place to have it. I have one place that said it would be ok but we are out until spring after turkey season. Anyone else have any contacts?

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Was shot down by a couple of the board members before even getting to vote due to a nonmember charging others for the use of the range. Policy they say and I understand. Redbrush has Hard Target giving classes there and with him being a member it would be hard for them to let an outsider in . Something like Appleseed where it is a nonprofit organization is different.

Top Bottom