Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    anyone know how many shooters we had registered? I'm only counting 30 scoresheets.

39 was the number at the shooters meeting and some people left during the hard rain and that whole squad's scoresheets were lost is what I heard.

Great stages! Terrific challenge and craptacular weather. Thanks to Jake for lending me a SS gun since mine went down. Thanks to Doug Barnes for the loan of a mag pouch and the black tape to modify Jake's gun.

Went down there today gunning for Indiana's only GM, in a division I have not shot since July 2010. One Mike and a really slow time on another. The mike was my fault, and so were the two jams on Stage 5. I was using ammo that I should not have been using and the planned standing reload turned into two because of crappy ammo. Would really like to have that one back. Once I switched to the same ammo in the magazines the gun ran fine.

Jake turned in some very solid performances today as well. We will see what happend. Our squad stayed and finished despite the weather which is more than can be said for some of the girls.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Had a great time today. Stages were Awsome and the weather sucked, but that's part of it. Thanks to all that setup such a great match.

T. Linville

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Sorry about the weather guys. Thanks to all who stayed and finished the match and helped with the tear down. Some of the guys leaving really caused some hard fellings for the ones who wanted to shoot the Classifier but we got it handle. Not a good performance on my part, 3 mikes and a flub-a-dub on stage 3. Re match at ACC for Single Stack? Thanks to JT for doing the scores, it is bad enough when they are dry.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Great Match... I must have been in the best squad, weather hardly slowed us down and everyone did their part. Too bad some left, I'm sure they were already wet at that point, so what the hell. One mike for the day, I'll take it.

Craigh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    'Hot dam, it's the soggy bottom boys!'

While less than optimum, our squad still managed to have a good time. A wet day shoot'n is still better than a dry day at work.

The stages were highly entertaining and we're looking forward to next month. Thanks to all who helped tear down.

Craig

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Awesome job with the score JT! Looks like that 120 point classifier really hurt, bet you won't do that again.

If a guy could only shoot major in production! My classifier was close to max hit and time wise, but minor sure hurts.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Awesome job with the score JT! Looks like that 120 point classifier really hurt, bet you won't do that again.

If a guy could only shoot major in production! My classifier was close to max hit wise, but minor sure hurt.

yup, total stupidity on my part

but the good news is... you A card will be coming soon!!! :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom