• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I will have a lot of new gun parts for 1911 and 2011 and Glock for sale at 1/2 price at this match. Also Holsters, mag pouches, inner belts and Hiviz Glock front sights. Also Dillon primmer pick up tubes, small and large. So bring extra money for some REAL Savings. Max

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    I will have a lot of new gun parts for 1911 and 2011 and Glock for sale at 1/2 price at this match. Also Holsters, mag pouches, inner belts and Hiviz Glock front sights. Also Dillon primmer pick up tubes, small and large. So bring extra money for some REAL Savings. Max

Max....if you have those Wilson mags I paid you for, you can give them to Shannon.....Have a great match!!!

superluckycat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2016
    Madison

Darn. Gonna have to miss this one and I could use some small primer tubes.

2old2bfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Columbus
    Max, thanks for the good match and for the good prices on the sale items you had. Next time can you order up a breeze instead of dead calm hot air, thanks. LOL

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    We have found the Kindle !!! Now it is a matter of getting it from Clay City to Columbus. Thanks to all who came out to shoot today. Espacillay to all who stayed and help get everything tore down and put away. May thanks to all who Ran squads.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Whoever it was that wanted to swap little cz safeties for big cz safeties, send me a pm if you wish.

(Haven't got real person vs ingo person stuff all figured out).

SCGC crew thanks for a fun match!!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to the South Central crew for a fun match.
    Great stages and some tight shots but I liked that better than the no match:):
    Great squad even with some of the misfits missing.
    Max put me down for first dibs on the limited gun when you are ready to sell it:stickpoke::lmfao:
    Max were those loads I shot out of your limited gun Major ?

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Thanks to the South Central crew for a fun match.
    Great stages and some tight shots but I liked that better than the no match:):
    Great squad even with some of the misfits missing.
    Max put me down for first dibs on the limited gun when you are ready to sell it:stickpoke::lmfao:
    Max were those loads I shot out of your limited gun Major ?
    Yes they were Major and Shannon has first dids. For the money they are hard to beat.

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    Results .... won't be on PS until I get the kindle back in my hands. I can't combine to upload there manually.

That said, I DID the manual work to load to USPSA for you guys. I will double check when the kindle arrives. If there are errors, message me (PM) or email so I know to double check those. This manual fixing is FOR THE BIRDS. Any complaints about scoring will be considered volunteers for manual scoring the next match!

That said ... link to scores here

Top Bottom