• ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I will be there.

I also expect the normal band of charactors to be there as well. (Coach, rhino, eatmeerkats, JakeM. etc.....)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will be there.

I also expect the normal band of charactors to be there as well. (Coach, rhino, eatmeerkats, JakeM. etc.....)

That group of characters look out of place with the word normal in the sentence.:)

Jenny Craig might be there recruiting.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    XD Parts

Definitely going to be there, see you all tomorrow.

EDIT: Dr Falken, are we driving together with Matt? Meet at my place at 8:30?

Chun Yu; thanks for the help with the XD today. Please let me know if there are any other parts that you'd recommend to keep in my range bag. I know if Aron had his way, he'd say "buy a different gun", but I really like my XD.

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    Chun Yu; thanks for the help with the XD today. Please let me know if there are any other parts that you'd recommend to keep in my range bag. I know if Aron had his way, he'd say "buy a different gun", but I really like my XD.

I haven't found any other parts that break so easily on the XD, but something to keep in mind is to make sure you have the guide rod absolutely centered before you put the slide back on... if you don't, the slide can get stuck halfway back and require some serious beating to remove.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

I liked them for awhile as well. I tried to like the XD but she kept letting me down like a bad prom date.:):

Enjoyed the match today as well.

Top Bottom