• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Wow. Reps to the OP for the nice summary!

Seriously, how has our culture gotten to a point where someone will defend a family member who is a felon, a thief, and probably violent?

That family should be keeping their mouths shut, and be thankful the homeowner can't sue them for raising an idiot.
    :yesway:This is it. One of the best comments I have ever heard.
    Sorry, bro. I'm all out of rep.:dunno:

muncie1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    May I remind them of the doctor in CT who was beaten and bound to later have his wife and 11 yo daughter raped then killed along with another daughter. Why do we have to wait for intruders to actually kill before they get stopped? And turning a back does not mean fleeing. It can be looking for cover to continue the fight. This is such balogne.

turning back could mean I am getting a gun out of your gun case or I am reaching to get a gun that I dropped behind me.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    ... I dont care if they are holding a dildo. I will handle it accordingly. there will be no warnings called out. the warning was my door or window they broke through. I have no problems killing a person who seeks to do me or mine any kind of harm.

Well that ruins my plans for the weekend.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    That family should be keeping their mouths shut, and be thankful the homeowner can't sue them for raising an idiot.
    Right on! It's unfortunate that this poor homeowner will now have to spend thousands of dollars on some ridiculous civil suit just because this idiot's parents can't accept the fact that their son was worthless criminal trash!

DFM914

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    Looks like "bobby" learned the consequences for breaking into a home where an armed homeowner lived. The homeowner should be given an award!

jd42k

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    The homeowner was 100% justified. The burglar, it is what it is. Perhaps others will pay attention and think twice before breaking into a person home. This sickens me the way the burglars family is trying to play it as he is a saint. Looser!!!

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Where did shame and humiliation go in this country? Perhaps this family should go searching for it.

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    Why hasn't anyone gave a thumbs up for the home owners shooting skills especially under pressure. This should prove how the statements "practice makes perfect" and "shot placement is more important the size of the gun" are 100% correct.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    i certainly care NOTHING about what mans law says if someone breaks into my house. I view it as a direct threat to my life, I dont care if they are holding a dildo. I will handle it accordingly. there will be no warnings called out. the warning was my door or window they broke through. I have no problems killing a person who seeks to do me or mine any kind of harm. and then if their family wants to spout off **** I would tell them to Shut The **** Up, their deceased family member was a worthless Piece Of **** that will now be maggot food and the world will be better off!

Sure we ain't twins or sumthin? :D

You know that thing where one starts and the other finishes the statment.:):

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    As far as I am concerned, when you cross that line and decide to burglaries someones home (whatever your intent in doing so), your life is forfeit.

I don't care if you ARE running away, it doesn't change the fact that you COMMITTED THE CRIME, and it DOESN'T change your intentions, and it DOESN'T mean you won't do it again. If you deserve to be shot, then you continue to deserve it regardless of what angle you're facing.

Bravo to the home owner. He did the right thing. I hope he escapes any legal trouble.

Top Bottom