• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Well remember, Pete Buttergieg is now in Washington. It was under his leadership that South Bend Crime grew to three times the Indiana average.

Either all the bad guys have killed each other off, or the new people are not trying to control violent crime with hugs and kisses.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    "Despite constitutional carry" or because of it?
    My thought exactly. This is typical liberal PUKE media. They will NEVER admit that shootings are down BECAUSE more citizens are carrying more guns to more places. Imagine if the headline had read ... because.... Their LIBPUKE readers would be demanding a retraction and the firing of the editor who approved it. Despite it being true.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I just read a few stories about the uptick in accidental shootings since 7/1/22. Seems most of these shootings are folks who don't know how to operate, clean, control handguns are shooting themselves. Stupid people kill themselves everyday in this country. Guns are admittedly a fast way to accomplish that, but cigarettes, over-eating, poor diet, lack of exercise, alcohol, drugs, sugar and a boat load of other ways kill you just as dead. It is a free country (for now), go ahead, kill yourself any way you please. Guns included. I believe it was the great Ron White who said, "You can't fix stupid."

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    That is a tried and true saying: When it comes to guns and crazy accidents of negligence, you just can’t cure stupid!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Eh. I have never believed that criminals cared much one way or another about gun laws. I don't think crime goes up because of permissive laws, or goes down because of restrictive laws. I think they pretty much do what they're gonna do, for their own reasons, and don't much care what anyone else thinks.

Top Bottom