• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I really don't like to see these sorts of young Hollywood celebritaunts go slowly down that path of personal self-destruction.

I feel really sorry for her & I really wish that there was something I could do to help her because she had great potential as an actress, it's just a damn shame that drugs/alcohol laid claim to her like this.

But if it will help her in her career, I'll gladly buy a copy of the magazine.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I love lindsay. I love pale w/ freckles. She's downhill from what she was, but that's not permanent. She just doesn't doll herself up anymore like that cuz she gave up.

Look at her Marilyn Monroe tribute shoot. She's got a great body. And playboy will spare no expense to glam her up properly.

Everyone who's trashing her looks...lets see your girls.

I bet none of them looked this good at their best.
    3024b500_lindsay_lohan_.jpg

And yeah, she's not in her prime but she's still a good looking girl.

And to the idiot that's going to inevitably post some revolting picture of her in a horrible pose making a gross face with her body contorted so she looks 50 pounds over weight...come on. That's national enquirer crap, get real.

Everyone has different taste, but just to toss out a handful of women generally considered gorgeous, world class beauties: Scarlett Johanson, Catherine Zeta Jones, Julia Roberts, Demi Moore, Salma Hayek, Beyonce Knowles....The list goes on and on. But I could find pictures of every one of them looking far from their best. When that camera snaps, you're not always posed and poised. EVERYONE has bad days.

But all in all, Lindsay is a far better than average looking girl and as I said, I like a pale freckled girl.

Especially a redhead. If anyone else feels the same, Google image search for Lily Cole. Mmmmm. You can toss the word nude in that search too for the bonus material. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OK OK DaveGrave we get it you are in love with this.
    lindsay_lohan_party.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

sry just had 2 do it.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Although when she is dolled up (as in your pic) he does look cute/nice/sexy/doable/etc. But then again with enough makeup/cloths/etc any women can if they tried.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Even though that is a really bad photo of her, I'd still destroy that a zillion times Jedi.

Top Bottom