• linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Looks great.

Thanks Shooter

Wow... easy to describe if ever stolen. LOL...

Yes.. yes it will be.. lol.. thanks..

Nice dude! You have mad skillz.

Thanks Dave... I apreciate the kind words sir.

Link

Sooooo....what
    Any specifics as to why?

Nooooo not really.. I just had a wild hair one day and decided on doing something different that's all.. Trust me.. Hahhaaa I know, I know.. It's not for everyone.. That's cool..

It's really just a plane stock 22 C.. But with attitude now.. lol..

Has this been on GlockTalk before? I feel like ive seen this...You never forget a tiger glock lol

There might be a pic or two up there ;)

Hahaa this one is kind a hard to forget.. lol...

That is one ugly Glock.
    But, you are one very talented guy and it is well done.
    I always look forward to your threads.

Do you mind if I make that my new sig? ;)

Thanks.. Thanks for the kind words and the huge smile on my face, that was funny!..

Too Cool..

Wow, great work!

Nicely done!

Thank you Sir.. I was quite happy with how it turned out..

I'm glad you like it..

Cool..

YYYYAAAYYY our California brother's back ,missed your work man .Awesome work on tigerstriping your glock

Thank you drgnrodo... it's apleasure to be back, trust me.. Hey thanks too.. I'm glad you like it sir..

I also did some hahahaa.. you're going to love this..

Post modern / Abstract Art.. lol.. Yeah I've lost it, I've gone over the deep end..

But IMO.. I did do a pretty good job for the first time of trying anything like this.. here's a quick peek.. what do think sir? I've got tons of pics... is it thread worthy? it's wood and paint.. Man stuff. LOL...

IMG_8695-1.jpg

IMG_8838.jpg

Looks awesome as usual. I read the title and thought "Oh no, somebody screwed up" then saw it was you. Great job!

Hahahaaa.. Most people would say that your right!.. lol.lol.lol... But .. well you know me.. I'm different ;)

Thanks for the kind words Bendrx..

link..

Nice job.

Thank you Sir.. I’m glad you like it.. that’s cool.. it is different and well.. not for everyone..

Thanks..

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    nice work
    i would expect no less from you after seing your nf paint job.

J thank you.. that’s very kind to say.. wait to you see my new “Urben GAP” camo on my AR 10.. hahahahaa

I think I did a GREAT job, can you even see it?

IMG_9082-1.jpg

Here.. Lets try this..

IMG_9130.jpg

Not to bad ha?.. Well……….. It’s different.. you can give me that.. hahaaa

that would definitely be tony-approved...very nice! a tiger paint job on a glock isnt something thats easy to pull off, but that is legitimate work.

Wow.. that was extremely kind of you to say.. Thank you.. It was a fun project and to tell you the truth, it wasn’t that hard… I actually banged it out in 3 days, sometimes the projects flow, others times they don't.. I was really happy / surprised on how well / different it was..

Thanks again..

Link..

Wow. I actually like that!

Hahahaa.. thanks :) it’s starts off a little rough.. hahaha

very interesting. not my style, but you've got mad skills thats for damn sure!

Fully understand.. I only ask the people enjoy the journey..

Thanks for stopping bye and checking it out.. Thanks for the kind words too.. that was cool..

Link..

What happened to the trigger guard? In some of the pics, it looks broken...

I'm guessing the green screen and background.. Sorry It's all new to me but I'm having fun with it, as you can tell.. hahahaa

Very nice you got mad skill!!

Thank you.. Gunfever.. kind of you to say.. I'm glad you like it.. it's different..

Hey that's new.. love it..

Thanks by the way.. I'm glad you like it..

thanks for sharing (again)!

NO problem.. Thank you for having me here and allowing me the owner ie (the outsider) from Cali none the less to be here..

I'm glad you like it..

Link.

Link Im ready to buy some of your work.......

Hahaaa. Hey thanks..

Last edited:

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Ladies and Gentlemen of INGO…

Thank you so much for your time and kind words.. I’m glad you liked this project.. I’ve got a few more I’ll be posting up shortly.. Soooooo… Well… you’ve been forewarned.. lol..

Have a great weekend everybody.

Link..

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    You use createx paints?

I have a paasche and an iwata eclipse and could never get that stuff to spray reliably through either. It would always gum up the insides, no matter if I thinned it or ran it straight.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Hey man glad your back. Love your work. We had a guy on here that I turned on to your threads while we were wondering where you were.

The work in the trades is SLOW up here right now. I'm traveling all over just to keep a job. But I'll let you know when it picks up. I think I can keep you busy half the work week just painting INGO stuff.:D

Michiganmilitia

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Mad respect for thinking outside the box and finishing a sweet project. Reminds me of one I did in AP art. I airbrushed one of my old goalie sticks. I'll try to find a thread that is appropriate and upload it. I really liked your abstract art project as well! Keep up the great work.

Top Bottom