Not open for further replies.

Camzilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    Navy
    Greetings all!
    Well as the title states, I am soon to be a civilian.nearly 22yrs of active duty Navy. Im originally from Lawrence County, but havent been back but a few times since enlisting. Im currently a Corpsman Senior Chief, but looking forward to returning to Indiana. I enjoy shooting just about anything, as do my Sweety and our two sons. been lurking, and learning. looking forward to continuing to learn.
    Cam

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    What exactly does a Corpsman do when he/she reaches the rank of Senior Chief? I'm sure you're not humping a pack and taking care of a Marine Platoon anymore. Where do all those Corpsmans that reach PO and above go?

Camzilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    Navy
    What exactly does a Corpsman do when he/she reaches the rank of Senior Chief? I'm sure you're not humping a pack and taking care of a Marine Platoon anymore. Where do all those Corpsmans that reach PO and above go?

Running the medical department on WASP LHD-1.

Somebody has to speak both languages when the MEU embarks.

Camzilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    Navy
    Thanks all! Glad to be back to talking with Hoosiers, and just as important, talking guns.

Did I mention I picked up a "very" lightly used Sig P 229 in .40 yesterday? Went to buy a new gun a few months ago and Sweety ended up walking out with a LC9 instead. Creep on it is hella long. prolly need to buy a new bar to bring it in line.
    since Indiana is a PCR state, whats the opinion on rifles for deer? Im thinking 35 Whelan.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Welcome to INGO. Just remember, because you are military retired you will still never be a civilian because you are still subject to the UCMJ.

Camzilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2014
    Navy
    Welcome to INGO. Just remember, because you are military retired you will still never be a civilian because you are still subject to the UCMJ.

I've more years on this side of the rule book than the other. No real good reason to change horses. So far, so good.

But, Im always open for a course correction if Im not navigating quite right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom