• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I watched it last night and seen that too. I don't understand why they had to put that in the show. I'm sure they'll tie it together later since it was Nero's entourage but still, I think they could have done without that. Probably could have left out Otto getting raped too, little weird IMHO.

The whole rape scene would have been far better implied instead of depicted. I found it to be a bit too long in duration and more disgusting than frightening.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Wouldn't it be too PC to take out the rape scene? I mean, it was a prison scene, right? Although I did go to the kitchen at that point.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wouldn't it be too PC to take out the rape scene? I mean, it was a prison scene, right? Although I did go to the kitchen at that point.

Thanks for the heads up. My wife will probably wonder why I leave the room when I see that about to begin :D That scene last year when Otto bit off his own tongue--I had to skip the old DVR past that.

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    I had trouble figuring out why that was necessary. It seem like as they tracked him through the show, they could have made him some kind of drug mule, but a mass shooter? Why?

The shooter was Nero's (Jimmy Smitt) old lady's kid and the tec-9 came from SAMCRO.

Dutch87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    kokomo
    This episode was just supposed to be a set up for the downfall and end of samcro/the series. They already said it was gonna be like this. Next season is the last season and this season is supposed to be the climax before the climactic end.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The show is a joke anyway. The storylines have been increasingly ridiculous since the start, the writers don't care enough to write believeable dialogue, and the decent actors who do come on the show are made to look ridiculous by the previous two issues. Additionally, showrunner Kurt Sutter is a giant baby who spends his time throwing tantrums when people point out what a piece of garbage his team turns out.

It has been successful in convincing fools to buy fake rockers and make their own pseudo-1% colors to wear when riding their Harley Davidson© motorcycles on warm, sunny Saturday afternoons, so I guess there's a certain level of entertainment to be had there.

Since the series LOST, writers have figured out that the American public will swallow anything no matter how disconnected or haphazard the story is.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    You just described me and a few other guys who have bikes, to a 'T', except for the 1% rocker part. Just wish I had the time to ride more often.

There's nothing wrong with having a HD even though they're not at all to my taste, and there's nothing wrong with only riding once a week in the summers only if the weather's nice.

What's pathetic is people playing Sons of Anarchy dress-up and/or pretending that they're some sort of badass biker because they have a $15k loan at 5% over 72 months for what is essentially a garage filler 99% of the time.

Isn't it weird how shows like Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, and Dexter can get you pulling for the bad guys to win?

What's weird is that anyone watches those shows and finds themselves "pulling for the bad guys to win." Or really that anyone watches Dexter at all.

Breaking Bad is fantastic, but if you're watching it and thinking "That Walter White sure is looking out for his family! I hope he gets away with all the death and destruction he has caused without suffering any negative repercussions!" I definitely don't want you anywhere around me. Which is not to say that the show would be satisfying if it turned into a simple morality play, but I don't anticipate it suddenly taking such an extreme dive in quality after almost five seasons of top tier television.

Since the series LOST, writers have figured out that the American public will swallow anything no matter how disconnected or haphazard the story is.

That's the truth. I watched every single episode of that one even after it became clear that the writers had taken it totally off the rails. Sometimes trainwrecks are fun.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    Breaking Bad is fantastic, but if you're watching it and thinking "That Walter White sure is looking out for his family! I hope he gets away with all the death and destruction he has caused without suffering any negative repercussions!" I definitely don't want you anywhere around me. Which is not to say that the show would be satisfying if it turned into a simple morality play, but I don't anticipate it suddenly taking such an extreme dive in quality after almost five seasons of top tier television.

I stopped watching after the 2nd season because when I watched, I kept thinking, "why can't his annoying family just die?" I hate his family.

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I can't imagine a world without Walt Jr. Think of all the breakfasts left uneaten!

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    The school shooting was worthless. If you are gonna have it in there, at least show some kids getting shot instead of the stupid flashes in the window.

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Maybe they should've done it as a poorly-constructed montage set to some awful song. They still do that at least once an episode, right?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Geez people, it's just a TV show...like the rest. You might like it...you might not. It's for 100% entertainment purposes, it's not reality (hell, reality shows are not even reality). Why so serious?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I stopped watching it halfway through the first season......Now "Breaking Bad" is much better....3 more episodes and can't wait to see what Walt does with the M60.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We have watched it from the beginning and will hang in there to the end.
    They try to make the biker life seem like a bunch of boy scouts, great guys that are just misunderstood.
    It seems funny now that Tara suddenly wonders what she has become. Sorry honey, you wanted the excitement of hanging out with outlaws, this is where it leads.

Top Bottom