• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock_Man_21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Avon
    The funny part is, my little girl helps me clean my guns. Granted shes only 4, but still..
    Mine used to as well and go shooting and hunting with me and her older brother but now the past few years she'd rather go shopping with her new stepmom and step sister. Guess is all for the best as now she actually has a mother figure in her life as well as a sister.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't have any children but can still appreciate the fact that fear can be a very powerful motivator!

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    dads song

My daughter tells her prospective boyfriends I carry a .45 every where I go, even to the bathroom! So thats the first thing they ask me while calling me sir!!!! Works like a charm! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    The trick is to have the gun(s?) out and actually be cleaning them when the guy comes to pick her up.

I have a 16 year old daughter that lives with her aunt in MI and is already wrapped up in things that I abhor. Wish I would have had more influence over her life and decisions but circumstances over the years haven't allowed things to happen the way I planned.

I still have 4 boys that need taught to respect the women in their lives, and a little girl at home (gonna be 3 in Jan) that will need respected and protected.

Good song :yesway:

JohnBoy1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    As I was growin I witnessed my father doing just as this song describes. With three older sisters and one younger and my father and all uncles being
    Police officers the look on there boyfriends faces as he came through the door still cracks me up to this day. Now having two daughter and a son all under 4 I see why he was so protective of us and how it influenced me to become the man I am today.

Top Bottom