• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluto67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Was just doing my nightly after work check of Aimsurplus's website and what did I find this time...they've got laminated stock Mosin 91/30s for $89.95. So i just had to order one. I also kicked in an extra $10 for a hand pick Tula manufacture. They got me a couple weeks ago too with the WWII Walther P38s. I got a Mauser 1943 model that is a great shooter.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I am wondering what condition the Mosin was in? The last Mosins I got from them were ok, but one of them had about 4 stock repairs. I never had a laminated stock one.

Last edited:

bluto67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    this will be my second mosin. i'll post pictures when it arrives (that is, if i can figure out how to post 'em)

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I always enjoy rifling thru a crate of mosins at a gun shop/show and picking out one. Thats why Ive never bought a vintage gun online. In that case the hand select feature would probably be worth it. I just like to be the one doing the hand selecting.

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    I noticed the "hand select" option on the site, how does that work? Do you to see more/better pics of the inventory? I'm curious how the process works.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    For hand select with Lammy's you could ask for one with a more pronounced pattern in the laminate. Personally, I've never paid the extra for hand picking. I mean, why not just buy ten then pick the ones you want to keep? :):

Also, I really like the Soviet lammys, strong and good looking - like my woman.

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    I picked up my first Mosin, and first gun this past weekend. The Lafayette 500 gun show was setup in town and I went to go look for one. $135 for a 91/30 with matching bolt, barrel, trigger, and butt plate. The stock looks great too. It is fun to root through a few guns and pick your favorite. They only have 6 Mosin's there between 3 tables. I got the pick of the litter. Let's enjoy our Russian History Comrade.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I grabbed some of the $69 ones they had several months ago, I have a few I haven't even fired, and the wife doesn't know about. They all had rough, dark stocks, but the ones I have fired did just fine. I also have a few laminated stocks, and they are gorgeous, but I'll stick with the $69 ones next time I buy, they just have more character.

Top Bottom