Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    There is an event planned at NPCCC:

Intro to Action Pistol Competition Class,
    8am, Saturday, October 15th, 2011

More to follow.....(it says on the NPCCC site)

Here is a link to the who will present the training

EXCEL TRAINING GROUP

Scroll to the middle of the page. Day Camp. $40

If you have avoided competition this may be your answer.

I work with many new shooters at NPCCC USPSA and Steel Plate matches - you may know me. :)

Its training for the new guys or sorta new guys. Good people and a really good price. 8 hours Classroom and live fire. You can expect quality instruction from these two people.

This is a great opportunity to get quality instruction for Action Pistol Competition.

Don't pass this one up. Wish it was around when I started.

Update: IDPA types - NPCCC will have a "Dark House" set up for the October IDPA Match. October IDPA is on the 16th. This camp is the day before. I cannot think of a better opportunity to get up to speed for a match.

Joe

Last edited:

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Excel Training Group has sent a email message about the Training. If anyone is interested in the training and would like a copy I can send it to you by email or PM. Just send me a PM and I'll forward the info.

-joe

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    0800 should be the start time. Pre - registration is required. Not sure on the Pre -Payment. I'll PM you the info to get answers.

An update from Bill:

Preparations are underway for our Introduction to Action Pistol Competition day camp on Saturday, October 15th, 2011, at the North Porter County CC. Fee is only $40. It will run from 8am to 4pm.
    We'll cover what you need to know to go to action pistol matches like IDPA and USPSA. There'll be rules and range protocol, equipment and divisions, scoring, strategy, and live practice, both dryfire-style and live-fire so you can be ready to take on the run-and-gun Sunday morning sports.
    Pre-registration required: Call us at 847-94-EXCEL (847-943-9325) or e-mail TD@exceltraininggroup.com

-joe

Last edited:

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Looks like this session was canceled. Pretty sure it was from low enrollment.

If anyone is interested in this type of training contact Bill or TD. They'd love to hear from you.

Joe

Top Bottom