• ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    This sounds kinda ominous.

Personally, I have been worried about something like this for years. (since the days following 9/11... but more so, since the Mumbai attacks)
    I see Islamic extremism as a multi-generational threat. This ideology is a dedicated, deep rooted belief that just does not die easily. These people don't give up. Add to that, our self centered and week minded leaders that have left us with wide open borders, and almost no discernable law enforcement, save that befitting their own agenda. You can see how the current situation on the ground here would make an attack of this nature much easier to pull off than it normally would. I can't say if he's right or not with this warning, but were I a foreign enemy, I would look at this moment in time right now... as a very opportune time... for me to strike a blow.
    With our attention divided on the very contentious upcoming election... and current leaders being extremely week... every enemy out there knows our own government either could care less, or would probably even invite the chaos. It's a very good time for those following that liar of a false prophet (or ANY enemy) to kick something off.

Probably wouldn't hurt to keep an extra sharp eye on things for a while.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This sounds kinda ominous.

Personally, I have been worried about something like this for years. (since the days following 9/11... but more so, since the Mumbai attacks)
    I see Islamic extremism as a multi-generational threat. This ideology is a dedicated, deep rooted belief that just does not die easily. These people don't give up. Add to that, our self centered and week minded leaders that have left us with wide open borders, and almost no discernable law enforcement, save that befitting their own agenda. You can see how the current situation on the ground here would make an attack of this nature much easier to pull off than it normally would. I can't say if he's right or not with this warning, but were I a foreign enemy, I would look at this moment in time right now... as a very opportune time... for me to strike a blow.
    With our attention divided on the very contentious upcoming election... and current leaders being extremely week... every enemy out there knows our own government either could care less, or would probably even invite the chaos. It's a very good time for those following that liar of a false prophet (or ANY enemy) to kick something off.

Probably wouldn't hurt to keep an extra sharp eye on things for a while.

How would it NOT happen?

You're ******* central state has been ushering in terrorists for years.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Well the guy “ is all about details “ so maybe he should be aware of the fact that Mohammad’s birth day is not the 7th, or 8th. It’s the 14th into the 15th, not even celebrated on the 7,8th.

Having said that the alphabet agencies have been getting warnings about an attack on American soil sense Feb. 2024.
    Not second or third hand info. National news in April 2024.

But, he does post some good observations re: watch out for these things.

To me just sounds like more fear mongering to make the gen pop more insecure. Most of us here are already very situational aware. JMO.

My take. BS, with a grain of salt.

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis

Scott Mann has some pretty harsh warnings about what he believes could be coming. Coordinated house to house attacks in multiple cities, other soft target places schools, public gatherings, etc..

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

Scott Mann has some pretty harsh warnings about what he believes could be coming. Coordinated house to house attacks in multiple cities, other soft target places schools, public gatherings, etc..

Get/stay out of cities and keep your head on a swivel.

Many folks have said this for years, it's only a matter of time before **** hits the fan.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Listened to the Ryan podcast.
    Completely agree with the fact that nothing will happen until they start cracking down on the border. Why should they do anything to disrupt their free use of the border?

If you don't believe that something is NOT going to happen. you're living in a fantasy world and aren't paying attention. The last 5 years of my military career was to operate in small 3-5 man groups and disrupt conventional military operations. We never lost as the OPFOR and it was insanely easy to do.

Look at what just the rumor of a snowstorm does to people. They lose their damn minds. They panic buy all kinds of BS. The whole objective of terrorism is to create the feeling that you're not safe. They don't have to do much to accomplish that. Look at how just the FEAR of COVID shut down the country.

We on this board may THINK we are situationally aware but are we? Do we actually train to be aware or are we just fooling ourselves? Do we exercise our minds and bodies to the best of our abilities or depend on the latest and greatest "tools" like they are some magic talisman? You just need to go to a gun show, range, or hang around the gun counter and see and hear all the Tommy Tacticals go by.

Rant off :soapbox:

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Listened to the Ryan podcast.
    Completely agree with the fact that nothing will happen until they start cracking down on the border. Why should they do anything to disrupt their free use of the border?

If you don't believe that something is NOT going to happen. you're living in a fantasy world and aren't paying attention. The last 5 years of my military career was to operate in small 3-5 man groups and disrupt conventional military operations. We never lost as the OPFOR and it was insanely easy to do.

Look at what just the rumor of a snowstorm does to people. They lose their damn minds. They panic buy all kinds of BS. The whole objective of terrorism is to create the feeling that you're not safe. They don't have to do much to accomplish that. Look at how just the FEAR of COVID shut down the country.

We on this board may THINK we are situationally aware but are we? Do we actually train to be aware or are we just fooling ourselves? Do we exercise our minds and bodies to the best of our abilities or depend on the latest and greatest "tools" like they are some magic talisman? You just need to go to a gun show, range, or hang around the gun counter and see and hear all the Tommy Tacticals go by.

Rant off :soapbox:
    I really appreciate your take. As a actual operator with combat experience, in what ways can the average 9-5 full time dad/weekend warrior do to prepare in some sort of meaningful way?

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I really appreciate your take. As a actual operator with combat experience, in what ways can the average 9-5 full time dad/weekend warrior do to prepare in some sort of meaningful way?
    Never was an "operator" as it's used today. Have been in charge of wire transmissions for a battalion at one point in my career as well as a ANGLICO guy in USMC so I guess I WAS an Operator of sorts. :whistle:

The gift of fear by gavin debecker

Left of Bang: How the Marine Corps’ Combat Hunter Program Can Save Your Life​

Start with reading these. When Coach (RIP) recommended these, it was a real eye opener in how lax I had become.

Exercise. Even at 66 yrs old and semi-retired with a stent, I still get out and exercise. I started out slow and have tried to increase and maintain my health levels. 2-4 miles 2-3 times a week at about a 4mph rate. Weight training 2-3 times a week for strength.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The last 5 years of my military career was to operate in small 3-5 man groups and disrupt conventional military operations. We never lost as the OPFOR and it was insanely easy to do.

I've had several MOSs over my 28 years, and one of them being 11B... I can confirm.

One squad, one fire team, can do a LOT of damage.
    Keep in mind ^^^ this OPFOR experience... it's against a military force... not an unsuspecting civilian soft target, like a social event in a public place. "Insanely easy" will be a serious understatement if when something kicks off here one of these days.

Just look at the damage a single active shooter does on average, and that's normally just some idiot with a personal grudge.

Law enforcement departments... and our military... have been greatly weakened with fear of legal reprisals, and woke agendas... so any reactions will not be as swift or effective as they need to be.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Verizon had a major disruption Monday, thought I heard of an ATT disruption Tuesday but have not seem anything then today a bank had an issue where several accounts went to zero. Nothing to see here, but it is on their radar.

Top Bottom