Someone shoved Andy's gun down their pants. AGAIN!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • castle134

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I think should be more selective with who he lets handle his guns so that they don't go into random pants all the time

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    . . . before leaving he then tells us he has to get going, he's been out fishing on Lake Michigan all night, been cleaning fish, is sweaty and dirty and just wants to shower . . . then he gives Andy his gun back.

I think most any court in the land, except for one in IL would have found him not guilty as it would have been a justifiable homicide.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Let's set this up a bit more accurately.

Andy is showing off his brand new, unfired, barely 1 hour old Ruger 1911 at the cigar lounge to a bunch of friends who are sitting around. Some guy pulls up in pick up truck, with a fishing boat on the trailer behind the boat and goes into the store to buy a pack of smokes. He hears our chatter and says that he also is a 1911 fan, has a few, lists off some names of nice guns and then asks, politely to see Andy's gun. That guy then talks about carry methods, and proceeds to show us his preferred method and shoves the gun down his shorts. Jiggles his gut fat around to show us its secure, pulls it out, then slips it back into his shorts again . . .

(short version of story, see "Twigs & Berries" thread for full details)

. . . before leaving he then tells us he has to get going, he's been out fishing on Lake Michigan all night, been cleaning fish, is sweaty and dirty and just wants to shower . . . then he gives Andy his gun back.

LINK TO THE REAL THREAD WITH SORDID DETAILS, NIGHTMARES, and LAUGHTER => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._his_pants_against_his_twigs_and_berries.html

Anyone who does not already know this story is not a true INGO member. That thread, much like the fabled FAQ, should be required reading for all new members.

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Anyone who does not already know this story is not a true INGO member. That thread, much like the fabled FAQ, should be required reading for all new members.

Wait, there's an actual FAQ, I just figured we learned everything that we needed to know from Andy's experience. I.E. don't let random sweaty strangers rub their junk all over your gun, or any sweaty man for that matter.

Lilboy1023

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I read the original thread a week or so ago. Took a while to do because of all the pages. Haven't looked back to see if it had grown any but was hoping that Andy could forget about it. Several people said that they wouldn't let that thread die just to keep it fresh in his mind. Guess he didn't learn the first time. I wouldn't mind the pic earlier in the thread tho if she was the one doing it compared to a smelly fisherman.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    :dunno:
    Hu?
    I was referring to use pink nailpolish to pink those guns just like my guns have pink lettering on them.

What were you thinking? Some perverted Ithink right?

Usually when somebody is mixing the word "PINK" in reference to the "Twigs and berries" thread, it's so very easy to have some confusion there.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Usually when somebody is mixing the word "PINK" in reference to the "Twigs and berries" thread, it's so very easy to have some confusion there.

Are you suggesting that there are people among us who would make posts that are, well, not 'G' rated?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Are you suggesting that there are people among us who would make posts that are, well, not 'G' rated?

I'm saying that somebody made an unintended implication that those guns need some "PINK" on them...could be pink paint, could be pink nail polish, or could be other "PINK" things...seeing how the guns are in her pants.

Not trying to be perverted or suggestive, t-star...sorry if it comes across as such.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    My experiences are for everyone's enjoyment and if it helps just 1 gun owner from suffering the same experience, then it makes it all worth it.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I'm saying that somebody made an unintended implication that those guns need some "PINK" on them...could be pink paint, could be pink nail polish, or could be other "PINK" things...seeing how the guns are in her pants.

Not trying to be perverted or suggestive, t-star...sorry if it comes across as such.

No worries, Caleb. It doesn't seem that way to me.

Top Bottom