• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lady in Indiana last year shot through the door and killed the intruder. She was never arrested. IANAL but I believe the law reads you can use deadly force to stop the commission of a felony, B and E being one. She felt threatened when she heard someone playing with the knob ....+1 for her and +1 to the cops who saw it her way.

That EMT at the end looks like..... is that Paramedic Hartman?

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    I'm not a fan either, but I'm now a fan of their commercials!

Did anyone else notice the tie between the two videos above? The diner in the second video is the same diner on the t.v. in the girls home in the first video.

YES

And somebody DIDN'T pick the wrong girl to star in the commercial.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    ive had cops tell me all the time that if u feel threatend and do shoot then its best to make sure you kill them that away they cant try and sue you.

That advice is sort of out dated right along with the whole 38 specials will damage a 357 clyinder. You can be sued by anyone at anytime. Besides what usually happens is even if you are justified and say you do kill the BG the BG's family is the one that tries to sue you. Fourtunatly what they try to do they are unseccessful in most cases. Especially with the newer "stand your ground" laws in a lot of states. Save an overzealous Prosecutor but that would be a criminal court matter.

The more unfourtunate part is most folks have never been in court for anything other than a traffic ticket and most of them will not be prepaired for the mental/financial aftermath of getting drug through it if it does go that far.

Top Bottom