• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The stores in Bedford and Paoli got them some time ago. I think the Paoli store got them first. I hate the way the Bedford store puts all the gun and ammo cases back behind the counter :xmad:

mikedippert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Both Columbus locations have had long guns for the 1.5 years I've lived here. Scary black ones including Colt, Windham, and DPMS. Scottsburg had a DPMS in .308 flavor the other week when I was down there. I do not ever recall seeing any when I lived in the Peoples Republic of Illinois but five minutes over the border into Wisconsin they are stocked.
    3+ years for me in Columbus. I'm pretty sure they've had them long enough to count as 'forever'.

Dark-Mark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Casteton
    I don't think the Lebanon Wal-mart will ever get them back. They stopped selling them years ago after a couple of robo-trippers broke in and stole some guns in an attempt to go break someone out of a juvenile corrections facility. Luckily they carjacked a guy with On-Star.

i thought all walmarts are 24 hour?

icepickler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    They never left in Muncie,but they were not on display for a while .You had to ask for them.Did not last long.

tackshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 11, 2014
    Southside
    I know the plainfield one is not installing guns at least at this time, don't know about avon or brownsburg.
    I was at the camby one a few days ago and their prices weren't that bad. mid 600's for a Remington AR, I didn't get a chance to check it out but it look pretty nice.

Top Bottom