• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Heres a vid of my trip to the range Thursday morning. All I took with me was the M44, my Draco (video elsewhere on INGO) and my EDC taurus PT 745. Each time I fire the M44, the more I LOVE IT!!! Notice the second fireball, it appears below the muzzle.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOFcue6AMgc"]YouTube - M44[/ame]

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Dude! Shoot that thing with the bayonet extended!

(They were designed that way)

:D

-J-
    Yeah, I know, but for whatever reason, any time I get video of it, I never put the bayonette out.:laugh: I guess it's stage fright or something. Everytime I video something, I come home and kick myself for leaving something out.:(

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Yeah, I know, but for whatever reason, any time I get video of it, I never put the bayonette out.:laugh: I guess it's stage fright or something. Everytime I video something, I come home and kick myself for leaving something out.:(

Thought maybe your rifle was a little gun-shy. Or maybe a shy-shooter.

You need to counsel it; let it know that it's perfectly OK for it not to want others to see it's extended bayonet. :laugh:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Mosins are by far one of the best bang for the buck values out there, literally. They fire a very effective full power .30cal cartridge, and good ones can still be had for around $100.

Thanks for sharing the video! What ammo was that by the way? The Czech heavy ball seems to give me the best fireballs from my m38.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Mosins are by far one of the best bang for the buck values out there, literally. They fire a very effective full power .30cal cartridge, and good ones can still be had for around $100.

Thanks for sharing the video! What ammo was that by the way? The Czech heavy ball seems to give me the best fireballs from my m38.
    That is the Polish, steel cased stuff. I've tried a few different ones, and so far, that is the best I have used, in regards to fireballs. I'm stuck with it for now, as Aim surplus was running a good deal on it a few months back.:D And yes, I agree, The Mosins are indeed the best, and most fun thing going. My 1937 Ishevsk is actually the most accurate rifle I own right now.

Top Bottom