Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    1. College kids often come into my store and have entire conversations with one hand down their pants scratching their junk and then wondering why I don't want to shake their hands. Happens so often it is kinda normal now.

2. Kerosene bath. Followed by a match light dry. Fire kills about everything, including most varieties of cooties.

3. Gin. As in you drink some. You know, while the gun is burning off the cooties.

4. Sell the security footage on "World biggest dumb@ss" show, or at least post it on youtube for your FB page. People love watching the unfriggen believable.

5. Get some poor smoe, some sap of a guy to take it off your hands for $100. I am willing to be that guy just for you as a fellow ingo member. However, I will only do it after the kerosene purification.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    HMMMMM....multiple insertions, ehh?

Sorry, I missed this part.

Multiple insertions always means the user is trying to dislodge something imbedded in the dermal layer and is hard to remove due to eons of successful evolutionary design.

Yeah, sometimes it is time to just melt a gun down.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Time to call the company that sold you the video surveillance equipment for the shop and find out how to retrieve snippets of the footage...:rockwoot:

Its simple. I just burn it to a DVD and sell them on Ebay :rockwoot:

There should be a pretty good camera angle on 'the event' as "that guy" was standing about 8 feet away from one of the cameras with his right side facing the camera. From his actions, and the multiple insertions of the pistol, I can only assume "that guy's" right nut has some sort of rash that needed scratching, why else would you jam it down that far and then wiggle it around :dunno:

That's my theory, anyone got any better ideas as to why he was making muzzle to nut contact :popcorn:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Its simple. I just burn it to a DVD and sell them on Ebay :rockwoot:

There should be a pretty good camera angle on 'the event' as "that guy" was standing about 8 feet away from one of the cameras with his right side facing the camera. From his actions, and the multiple insertions of the pistol, I can only assume his right nut has some sort of rash that needed scratching, why else would you jam it down that far and then wiggle it around :dunno:

That's my theory, anyone got any better ideas as to why he was making muzzle to nut contact :popcorn:

Sounds like he had an itch that needed to be scratched after being out on the lake fishing in the heat, then spending god knows HOW long cleaning fish, with fish blood and guts all over himself.

I mean come on. Would you want him to jam his hand down to his elbow in his pant to scratch his crotch then wanna shake hands???? :n00b:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Prototype of a possible rule card would state:

1: Check to make sure gun is unloaded.

2: keep muzzle pointed in safe direction.

3: Gun must be kept above waist level at all times.

4: hands only, no other body parts may touch gun.

5: if rule 3 or 4 are broken, you just bought a new gun at 10% over my cost.

These are just a prototype of rules. I'm am willing to accept suggestions.

ANDY'S RULES FOR GUN HANDLING:

1) No touching your Junk with a gun muzzle.
    2) No scratching your butt dingles or cling-ons with the front sight.
    3) If you smell like fish leave your girlfriend outside and go with her, but my gun stays with me.

Feel free to add more . . .

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN

ANDY'S RULES FOR GUN HANDLING:

1) No touching your Junk with a gun muzzle.
    2) No scratching your butt dingles or cling-ons with the front sight.
    3) If you smell like fish leave your girlfriend outside and go with her, but my gun stays with me.

Feel free to add more . . .

:rockwoot: excellent start. +1

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If you have to use the gun, remember to center the top of the front sight in the rear notch ... not the curly sticking out the top.

I will not even start with the crowned barrel jokes.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Forgot the obligatory:

This only happens with 1911's.

No glock owner would do that...

Top Bottom