Some gun Manufacturers might go out of business...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dr632

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Brown County
    WIZZ0499 - you're on to something here ... why don't the rest of IL sponsor an initiative to vote Chicago "off-the-IL-island" ... then maybe IL could get some wise laws in place, so we can actually drive across the state on I-70 and not worry about pulling off for a sandwich and to fuel up the vehicle.

When we travel with our gear, we are very careful to NOT stop anywhere in IL for any reason. I don't know what we'd do if we had an emergency.

One can't help but think how much better a State would be if they could divorce themselves of certain cities or counties.

WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    WIZZ0499 - you're on to something here ... why don't the rest of IL sponsor an initiative to vote Chicago "off-the-IL-island" ... then maybe IL could get some wise laws in place, so we can actually drive across the state on I-70 and not worry about pulling off for a sandwich and to fuel up the vehicle.

I WISH!!! If they'd have done that, I wouldn't be living here! lol

When we travel with our gear, we are very careful to NOT stop anywhere in IL for any reason. I don't know what we'd do if we had an emergency.

You can stop with anything in your vehicle. An out of state resident has to have stuff unloaded, in a case, and not immediately accessible while in IL. That's it. Even if you're crossing with Class 3, you're protected under the FOPA passed in 1986 (peaceable journey law). Don't fret IL. Chicago is the festering sore on an otherwise rural and right-wing state. They just had us outnumbered...

Top Bottom