• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    OK well maybe burning at the state is a bit old fashioned, but for crying out loud how low can a criminal go but to steal a disabled man's wheelchair and his dog? Seriously folks what have we devolved to?
    Disabled Man's Wheelchair, Dog Stolen In N. Philly
    PHILADELPHIA (CBS 3) ― Thief Steals Disabled Man's Wheelchair, Dog In North Philadelphia - cbs3.com
    dog.jpg
    Bengie the dog was stolen along with a wheelchair from a disabled man in North Philadelphia May 20, 2010.

The shocking theft happened at about 11 a.m. Thursday outside a convenience store located at 27th and Lehigh Avenue in North Philadelphia.

Warren Lloyd parked his motorized wheelchair outside the Yoscar Mini Market and went inside to get a sandwich. His dog was in a carrying case on the back of the wheelchair.

In the time it took Lloyd to go inside and pay for his food, the thief struck and made off with Lloyd's wheelchair and his dog.

"I use it every day, that's my way of getting around. I can't drive, I have cerebral palsy. That was my vehicle," Lloyd said.

Adding to the cruelness of the theft, neighbors said the suspect tried to sell the dog shortly after the theft.

Lloyd is pleading for the thief to return his dog and the wheelchair that is valued at approximately $3,000.

If you have any information regarding the theft, you are urged to contact the Philadelphia Police Department.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Wow, who ever did this needs to have their feet removed by a jack hammer and the he/she will know what it's like to have to rely on a wheel chair.

Boo to this bad guy

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK well maybe burning at the state is a bit old fashioned

Just because it is old fashioned doesn't make it any less applicable.

I really hope this sack of :poop:, waste of O2 gets caught, but at the very least I hope that gentleman gets his pooch back in one piece.

Rabÿros

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Zionsville
    :xmad:This is terrible. Why do people do things like this? I feel really bad for the guy. But maybe now he can write a country song about it...??

P.S. Ignore my signature for this post :):

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    NOTHING WRONG WITH OLD FASHIONED (burned at the stake) .......... but how about putting a new twist on it????

I call it: Roasted in the chair:

hopefully the old man had an oxygen tank attached to the chair ..... then we duct tape the criminal into it ........ step WAY BACK and proceed to shoot said O2 tank with a tracer round. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN and also JUUUUUUUUUUUSTICE!!!! the way it should be served .... HOT!!!

then the old guy gets a new chair and such ................... oh i forgot to mention the dog is fine!!! During all this he has been enjoying his new chew toy ...... dried bad guy nutz.

then all is well in the world.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The douchebag isn't worth all that effort and thought, Ranger. One bullet, in the head, and forget he ever existed.

man, that hamster had to turn that wheel in my head for nothing. you just killed his spirits :):

also, you would deprive fifi of her bad guy nutz??? :):

i still like your solution. and i would have no problem with it. we start being able to LEGALY shoot theives, and then crime will go down for sure. we need a law like texas

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What the hell is wrong with people in Pennsylvania? Here is ANOTHER story about ANOTHER wheelchair theft, this time from a child.

Maybe we really should just set them on fire in the public square!?!
    Disabled Child's Wheelchair Stolen In West Philly
    PHILADELPHIA (CBS 3) ―
    Thief Steals Specialized Wheelchair Belonging To 8-Year-Old Outside West Philadelphia Home - cbs3.com

A wheelchair belonging to a disabled child was stolen from outside this West Philadelphia home early Friday morning.

For the second time in as many days, a wheelchair has been stolen from an individual who suffers from cerebral palsy. However, this time, an eight-year-old boy was the victim.

The latest incident happened early Friday morning outside a home in the 5200 block of Catharine Street in West Philadelphia.

According to investigators, a homecare nurse left the wheelchair outside the home as she was getting eight-year-old Jahzir Walker ready for school.

"I go in, I get him, put a little jacket on him. It doesn't take less than five minutes and the chair was gone," nurse Susan Beyer explained.

Jahzir, who has cerebral palsy, also suffers from respiratory problems and his oxygen tank and other supplies to monitor his breathing were on the wheelchair.

"They custom-make these wheelchairs for him," Jahzir's mom Katie Walker said. "I just feel like they have no conscience."

Fortunately, the family's insurance company sent over a loaner to the family Friday afternoon. His mother said the loaner will do until a replacement is built. However, she is concerned the loaner does not meet all of Jahzir's needs.

"I think that's really a mean thing to do, is to take a child's wheelchair. Or anybody's wheelchair for that matter," Katie said.

The wheelchair is red with the name "Jahzir" stitched in red, yellow and orange letters that appear to look like flames. In addition to the oxygen tank, a tan bag with "Lawrence House" was attached to the wheelchair.

Anyone with information regarding this wheelchair is urged to contact Southwest Detectives at 215-686-3183.

On Thursday, another thief stole a wheelchair and a dog from a man with cerebral palsy in North Philadelphia.​

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The douchebag isn't worth all that effort and thought, Ranger. One bullet, in the head, and forget he ever existed.

That's too quick. He/she need a slow and painful death. How aboutwrap them in barbed wire and dip in a pool of alcohol. Thennnn..... spray em off with a sugar water solution and place them over an ant hill and then.... ;)

Top Bottom