• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Somali Muslim Terrorists Fire Mortars at US Congressman

The media dare not speak its name - JIHAD is Somalia. Muslim terrorists attempted to assassinate a US Congressman as he was fleeing Somalia. This isn't some "rag tag" group of "outlaws". This is a global network of Islamic jihad -- which is why they called in their naval reinforcements when they kidnapped an American captain.
    Somalia is a violent front on the war on the global jihad.And while Obama said we are not, and will never be at war with Islam. Islam is at war with us.

SOMALI TERRORISTS FIRE MORTARS AT US CONGRESSMAN AS HE FLIES OUT OF MOGADISHU Tundra Tabloids
    Somali insurgents have fired mortars in an attack on a visiting U.S. congressman, just hours after pirates vowed revenge on America for killing three of their own during a high-seas standoff. The insurgents fired one mortar at an airport when Donald Payne's plane was due to take off.
    They fired five others after his plane departed. No one at the airport was hurt, but three people were wounded when one of the mortars landed in a nearby neighbourhood.
    U.S. Military Considers Attacks on Somali Pirates’ Land Bases

The military may be considering it but Hussein file upon an Islamic country?

data

April 13 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. military is considering attacks on pirate bases on land and aid for the Somali people to help stem ship hijackings off Africa’s east coast, defense officials said.

The military also is drawing up proposals to aid the fledgling Somalia government to train security forces and develop its own coast guard, said the officials, who requested anonymity. The plans will be presented to the Obama administration as it considers a coordinated U.S. government and international response to piracy, the officials said.

The effort follows the freeing yesterday of Richard Phillips, a U.S. cargo ship captain held hostage since April 8 by Somali pirates. Security analysts said making shipping lanes safe would require disrupting the pirates’ support network on land.

“There really isn’t a silver-bullet solution other than going into Somalia and rooting out the bases” of the pirates, said James Carafano, senior research fellow at the Heritage Foundation, a Washington-based group.
    In 1992, under then-President George H.W. Bush, U.S. forces that landed in Somalia to confront widespread starvation found themselves in the middle of a civil war. Forty-two Americans died before former President Bill Clinton pulled out the troops in 1994.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If they had to shoot at a US Congressperson... why couldn't it have been Pelosi, McCarthy, or one of the other banners?
    (Note that I do not wish harm on anyone, I simply say, as my grandfather did years ago, that if it has to happen, our government would benefit from a few good and well-placed funerals.)

Bill

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If they had to shoot at a US Congressperson... why couldn't it have been Pelosi, McCarthy, or one of the other banners?
    (Note that I do not wish harm on anyone, I simply say, as my grandfather did years ago, that if it has to happen, our government would benefit from a few good and well-placed funerals.)

Bill

You know you will not find them anywhere courage is required. :twocents:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Oh I am not arguing that several of our critters on the hill have been and will go. I just don't see Pelosi or McCarthy having time to see those of us from a lower station in life.

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Oh I am not arguing that several of our critters on the hill have been and will go. I just don't see Pelosi or McCarthy having time to see those of us from a lower station in life.

Oh, I'm not being edgy.

Your post just jogged my memory.

Unfortunately, some vets have failed to uphold their oaths.

Does "Duke" ring a bell.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You don't want Somalis hitting his plane, there may be actual innocent people aboard.

Donald Payne, leftist from New Jersey, radically anti-gun, anti-Constitution.... tell me again. Am I supposed to be rooting for him, or the Somalis? Both are enemies of our way of life.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    It wouldnt matter if they killed him or not, we could have another 9/11 and after about 6 months-like before the left wingers will start feeling sorry for the terrorists and not our own people.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It would be funny if a mortar shell hit him on the head without exploding and knocked him [more] retarded.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't know, the shell falling would probably be enough to kill someone if it hit them in the middle of the head, but if it's a grazing hit...;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom