• JoeSig

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    DeMotte, IN
    Gun Info
    Consolidating my shotgun collection. I purchased this 930 SPX second hand from a gun shop a couple years ago. Ran a few training sessions with it but otherwise it hasn't seen much action so letting it go. It does have a few cosmetic blems (pictured) hence the lower price. Feeds and functions flawlessly, really fun to run. Shoots soft as well being a gas gun. Comes with the shell holder as installed. Let me know if you would like the OEM rail mount, I can see if I can find it for you as it is somewhere in one of my parts bins. Great combat shotgun!

18.5" cylinder bore barrel, 8rd capacity, 12ga with up to 3" shells. Semiauto. Comes with the ghost ring sights and oversized charging handle.

Cosmetic blems:
    -Minor indentation on the end of the mag tube. Was there when I purchased it, has not caused any feeding issues with 2.5 or 3in shells.
    -Looks as if a Neanderthal reinstalled the bolt release pin. No mechanical issues, just cosmetic, was there when I purchased it.
    -Minor scuffing/surface level blems. Again, was there when I purchased it.

Price
    $850 obo. The SPX currently goes for $900+ new.
    Screenshot (7).png
    I am currently commuting from Vermillion county to Lake county and can meet anywhere near those places or between. If you live a decent ways away, I am willing to meet halfway depending on distance and time. Obviously per the rules, Indiana DL required. Carry license makes price negotiation easier.

Trades
    Not open to trades. Need to displace items in the safe, not replace.

Thanks for your interest!
    20240908_231830.jpg
    20240908_231839.jpg
    20240908_232016.jpg20240908_231951.jpg
    20240908_231913.jpg20240908_231942.jpg

Top Bottom