• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • standeford

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I run Dr Bonner's peppermint on all my parts, whether showering indoors or out.

Irish Spring, by the way, is the world's best deer repellent. I cut up chunks around my garden and it is like I put up a wall.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    If you don't use plain old Life Buoy pull out your man card and deduct a point, if you use a body wash deduct 2, the OP loses 5 for for even asking this question...

soapad.jpg

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    For years I've tried to get my hubby to use shampoo. I'd buy him the good stuff too...Paul Mitchell, Redken, Nioxin, etc... and he refused to use any of them. He washes his hair with Safeguard! SAFEGUARD!!!! It use to drive me nuts, but we've been married long enough now that nothing phases me anymore. :)

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    If you don't use plain old Life Buoy pull out your man card and deduct a point, if you use a body wash deduct 2, the OP loses 5 for for even asking this question...

soapad.jpg

At a quick glance I was going to bust on a soap ad where a bunch of guys are standing around talking soap. Then I looked at it more closely and realized it had to be a military hospital and they were probably telling the guy in bed, who's happy to have some soap after a few months at the front, that it's to bad he got shot and that he'll be better in no time and be back out there smitting the Empire's enemies. So there can't be a point deduction here.

I better not mention that I use body wash AND a loofah...oh

nox

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    TX->IL->IN->MO->IN
    I use body wash AND one of those "puff" things. Say what you want, it gets me way cleaner than bar soap ever did. And hairs don't get stuck to it like they do on bar soap.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I use body wash AND one of those "puff" things. Say what you want, it gets me way cleaner than bar soap ever did. And hairs don't get stuck to it like they do on bar soap.

But the hairs are one of the advantages of bar soap. It used to be fun to scrub extra hard to get the bar of soap looking like a Chia pet, and then leaving it for Cathy :D

Top Bottom