So who's been to the NEW Beechgrove Firearms MEGAcompound???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Why oh why does he have "normal" cloths on? I didn't think he covered up the awesome ever????

Sometimes he goes "undercover awesome" to see how the 99% lives.

What Corey says is true. OEF5, do you really think i can just take a stroll outside without being bombarded with adoring fans or incessant haters? I have to disguise myself as best i can...however, even in doing that, i remain awesome. I don't think you looked closely enough...

DSC_5779.jpg

The camo pants are not the run of the mill design you probably bought at your local Army/Navy store... they are fashioned from the trench coat that Han Solo wore

han_solo_endor.jpg

My boots probably look like "standard military issue"...maybe if the military issued boots made of bald eagle skin and waterproofed with baby seal oil and childrens' tears.

Even looking quasi normal for me is an exercise in awesome.

Before anyone mentions that i may have put on weight from the last time you saw me, i checked with WebMD and found that i am retaining water as i am currently ovulating...so i don't want to hear it.

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    After what I've read, I'd say it would pretty much be a requirement for us unwashed heathens to commence a relentless assault on the cleanliness of this facility with the sole purpose of spreading our "normalcy" on everything K could possibly come in contact with. And I think some of you have the wrong information. We are the 99.9%. K is the 0.1%

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Dear VitaminK,

I would like to visit BGF MegaCompound & Family Fun Centre but this would necessitate leaving home. What do you advise?

Lost in Lafayette

I'm glad you asked! For you, i think staying home would be the best option. Lets look at the pros and cons for your particular situation:

Pros: You might be able to see the futon

Cons:
    You can't afford anything inside even with that lawyer money.

It's a long boring drive from lafayette which is bad for the environment and gas is expensive anyways.

BGF will no longer carry old revolvers and will throw things at you even if you look like you're about to talk about pappy's old wheel guns.

After what I've read, I'd say it would pretty much be a requirement for us unwashed heathens to commence a relentless assault on the cleanliness of this facility with the sole purpose of spreading our "normalcy" on everything K could possibly come in contact with. And I think some of you have the wrong information. We are the 99.9%. K is the 0.1%

I agree with me being the .1% It's hard for me to comprehend how the rest of the 99% lives when my life is like a rap video every day. I'll take a pile of my old banana hammocks and make sun tea. I quench my thirst with awesome. That being said, i don't see why you people feel like degrading an amazing facility such as this. Why try and change a good thing to fit YOUR needs? I don't come to your house and hang up a Van Gogh over the velvet elvis or buy tires for your rusty camero that's parked in the grass. If you are content to marinate in poverty who am i to come change that situation for you? If the new BGF is for the upper echelon of society why would you want to corrupt it to fit your socioeconomic strata? I don't get it.

Sorry for the late response guys, i didn't get an email notification that this thread had been updated with questions.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    From just driving by, I noticed the small, very common back door. It is quite the contrast to the grand front entrance, with majestic, towering logs that were surely imported from some exotic location that I'll only see on national geographic. You know, like Carmel, or Fishers.

Anyway, that little common door by the back alley, is that where us little people should go? I figured that was the entrance for me because I can't afford the valet parking.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    From just driving by, I noticed the small, very common back door. It is quite the contrast to the grand front entrance, with majestic, towering logs that were surely imported from some exotic location that I'll only see on national geographic. You know, like Carmel, or Fishers.

Anyway, that little common door by the back alley, is that where us little people should go? I figured that was the entrance for me because I can't afford the valet parking.

That door leads to (among other places) the classroom for firearms instruction. As I understand it Micheal will be conducting classes for the ladies there as well as other uses.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That door leads to (among other places) the classroom for firearms instruction. As I understand it Micheal will be conducting classes for the ladies there as well as other uses.

I gave up on classrooms in the 8th grade. I better just stay home!

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I am in the process of changing my legal residence to the new Beach Grove Mega Complex. This will allow me to be at the complex while still following K's decree of staying home.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville

Will these classes be on Fire Arms and Poll Dancing, seeing as an elite location and a Mega Compound will have to have entertainment.

I mean other than just the AWESOME in the building, you have to AWESOME ladies. It's probably where they got the Fake Cans are for Strippers concept...

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    That must of been your Fiero I worked on once K. Complete suspension kit on a sweet Fiero with a Chevy 3.8 supercharged engine swap. Scary fast little rocket!

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    All this talk sounds good. Where is this place located? With the price of gas these days, I don't want to drive around BG anymore then I have to.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    All this talk sounds good. Where is this place located? With the price of gas these days, I don't want to drive around BG anymore then I have to.

Drive East on the main drag until you hit the FEMA internment camp, err. Amtrak station. Then it is just north of you. Word is they will have a tunnel to get us out of the camp, when it all goes down. :tinfoil:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Word is they will have a tunnel to get us out of the camp, when it all goes down.

Dude, did you not get the memo?

The reason we are to stay home and out of Beech Grove MegaCompound & Family Fun Center is that vitaminK is busy digging the tunnel out of the Amtrak Death Camp & DaySpa for INGO members and Alex Jones.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South

The reason we are to stay home and out of Beech Grove MegaCompound & Family Fun Center is that vitaminK is busy digging the tunnel out of the Amtrak Death Camp & DaySpa for INGO members and Alex Jones.

I tool a picture from the other side of the FEMA camp earlier today.

Ute%20Water-Affholder.jpg

I didn't wait around to see the rest of the Fiero come out of the hole.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009

:laugh: Surprised it went this long without the obligatory reference. Beech Grove + "compound" = :eek::runaway:

I tool a picture from the other side of the FEMA camp earlier today.

Ute%20Water-Affholder.jpg
    Sample caption: Investigative reporters have dug up conclusive proof(!) of where Vitamin K hid the Zyklon B.

Top Bottom