So who's been to the NEW Beechgrove Firearms MEGAcompound???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Oh, none of you..., Gee that's too bad.

I guess you weren't invited to the premier platinum members only social that happened today at around 2pm. I certainly didn't see any of you there. That must be because i am the ONLY premier platinum super member.

A little background:

I was invited over to the new and improved BG Firearms to check things out and give my final approval. As many of you know my opinion is highly sought after. After checking the specs and calculating lunar trajectories and configuring the muffler bearings I gave the final OK...you're all welcome. Another reason i was there was to pay Corey from SSNFA for the 1 off custom Noveske that you can't afford. You can read about it here.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/class_iii_nfa/229948-300blk_8_2_custom_sbr_build.html

After a long talk with Greg, he denied my request to allow only that awesome 1% of society to use his amazing facility. I figured my argument, "the other 99% should be occupying a job", was spot on. He disagreed. So i figured i'd give you a run down of some of the neat features that apparently EVERYONE can use :rolleyes:

The store portion itself is vast and expansive. I would think he could have 1 of every gun ever made and still have room on the walls. The choice of color for that room is blue. I assume that its to convey the feeling many of you will get when you see me purchasing several expensive firearms all while you're trying to put a used highpoint on layaway with your EBT card.

The range area is better than any i've seen and unfortunately NOT private. Good new though is there is a fee involved so hopefully it'll knock out 80% of you. The last lane is a little wider than the others which allows for a little extra maneuverability...think "futon seated" and "futon prone" tactical positioning. Though the range is public, don't even think to ask to use that lane...it's reserved at all times...trust me.

The range is so cool i nearly **** myself, which brings me to the bathroom areas which all ample room for some serious thinking time. After eating at the local chinese buffet, I immediately found myself Rhino lining the commode with such a fervor that they had to call in a young priest and an old priest incase an exorcism was necessary. The toilet took it like a champ and gets my seal of approval.

The SSNFA office was very cozy. My guess is it's like climbing into a sleeping bag with Corey to discuss suppressors. I didn't mind though. I'm told his inventory will be off the hook. He then hit me up for some money for the Noveske listed above.

Most importantly you can fit a classic fiero luxury sports coupe well within the confines of the parking spots without worry of dents or dings on the custom paint. I hung a sign up designating my spot but someone must have stolen it while i was in Corey's office.

NOTES:
    Hopefully I've dissuaded at least some of you from stopping by. It probably wont be fun. With the economy the way it is and unemployment rates nowadays i just wouldn't risk it. stay home. However if you do stop by just to mill around and be in the way, please thoroughly sanitize yourself. Remember the far lane is not for you...ever.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Thanks for stopping in today by special invite K.

I hope my office floor wasn't to hard on your knees.

cs

...funny true story... ugh.

That'll be a different thread though. I don't think i can fit, "the deplorable things i'm willing to subject myself to for the coolest NFA stuff" in the subject line. My therapist doesn't think i'm ready to atone for my sins on an internet forum just yet anyways.

by the way, where is my "stamp collector" futon cover? https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...style_stamp_collector_shirt_blowout_sale.html

Or do i have to come and "hang shelving" this time?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    :wrongdoor:This thread is too awesome for me to be a part of, LOL. Sounds like a nice range and too bad I am to far south to check it out.

That is too bad, it's probably best you just STAY HOME. And that goes for anyone in indiana. Indiana is a large place and to drive to indianapolis can be quite a haul. With gas prices as high as they are, sometimes STAYING HOME is the best option. There is no shame to just STAYING HOME.

stay home.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    What about that segment of the potential customer base that likes girls but would still like a suppressor?

You can send him an email here and not have to worry about it i suppose. In regards to stopping by the shop to visit him in his office, you make a valid point. You should probably just stay home.

Mods: Is it too late to title this thread "just stay home?"

Top Bottom