• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    appearently im a lot younger than most of you but, mellisa joan hart specifically in "clarissa explains it all"

my dad even asked me one day " are you just watching this stupid show b/c of the girl?"

now when i look at pictures of her in that show, she looks so young, and i feel so dirty, lol, but she is/was my age.

ClarissaExplainsitAll.jpg

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    appearently im a lot younger than most of you but, mellisa joan hart specifically in "clarissa explains it all"

my dad even asked me one day " are you just watching this stupid show b/c of the girl?"

now when i look at pictures of her in that show, she looks so young, and i feel so dirty, lol, but she is/was my age.

ClarissaExplainsitAll.jpg
    I'm probably close to your age. I had a thing for her too (just wasn't the first) I just remember when I was a kid noticing she had hips like someone a few years older than her. it was strangely mesmerizing to me at the time, now I know why!!:D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Guys! Please remember the rules! I've removed at least 2 pics so far. Keep them clothed and girly parts not showing. You know the rules.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I was in high school, but Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

phoebe-cates-fast-times-pool.jpg

Maybe not my "first" but certainly deserves epic honorable mention.

I have awesome (yes, totally awesome) flashbacks every time I hear the Cars "Moving in Stereo" to this day. ;)

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I think for me it was Lt. Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell) from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

dax.jpg

I'm much older than you... she came around when I was in my mid-twenties. Still, I agree wholeheartedly.

I had a buddy who was seatmates with her on a flight. Enough detail for me to believe him. He said she was one of the most funny, animated, down-to-earth women he had ever met. She was bouncy and talked the whole time.

I was VERY jealous.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Guys! Please remember the rules! I've removed at least 2 pics so far. Keep them clothed and girly parts not showing. You know the rules.

Yeah, guilty as charged. I just looked at that photo of Cheryl Tiegs again, and while I may have posted it, my bad for not looking closer. The small pic didn't manage to show what came out when it was enlarged on the thread.

-1 for me.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I can't believe no one has posted this one yet. Raquel Welch. Who knew bear skin could look soooo good.

28566571-28566574-large.jpg

She is still hot too.... Be still my beating heart.:rockwoot:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go's...Still after all these years..when they come on the radio or I see her on VH-1, my wife just shuts up and leaves the room....Oh, Belinda, be still my beating heart....

Well, after she lost the extra weight.....yeah.

kYgb1FmSReWJ3BF.jpg

Top Bottom