• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Verizon kiosk in the food court of Honey Creek Square Mall, Thursday, Jan. 3 @ ~2:00?

I had just handed off Icarry2's group buy packs and in a funk over realizing I don't know any fabric stores in Terre Haute other than Jo-Ann's, went over to see if there might be one in the mall. No dice. So, I decided to salve my funk with some mall food. (Horrible tasting food that's horrible for me. At least there is symmetry.)

As I was exfiltrating from consumerist Hell, I couldn't help but notice a guy and gal at the Verizon kiosk. All I could note was that it was a two-tone automatic, black frame with silver slide. Anybody on here?

There was more drama at the mall entrance as a mall cop and at least two of Terre Haute's finest were shuttling pitchers of water out of Garfield's to put out a smouldering trash fire just outside. I asked the mall cop what had happened. He said someone flicked a lit cigarette into the trash. Some people ain't got the brains of a doorknob. There are ash cans just a couple of feet away, ya lazy smokers! I had to go to the opposite side of the vestibule to get out and then I was still hacking and coughing from the stench.

Stay classy, Terre Haute.

But seriously, who was OCing a two-tone automatic at the mall today?

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    If I use the trash, I ate least put it out or flick the cherry off. Whoever did that must be really ****ing lazy.

cmepp18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    automatic? What, like a Glock 18??? If I saw some dude OCing a G18, I think I would have to shake his hand, and either tell him he is a moron, or he has huge balls. Probably both. I would tell him he is a moron with huge balls.

pokersamurai

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    automatic? What, like a Glock 18??? If I saw some dude OCing a G18, I think I would have to shake his hand, and either tell him he is a moron, or he has huge balls. Probably both. I would tell him he is a moron with huge balls.

He's referring to one of those newfangled "automatical self-reloading pistols" that just came out, 119 years ago. No longer do you have to cock the hammer of your revolver every time to fire it. Instead, the automatical-pistol will cock and re-chamber itself using some kind of European black magic developed by some guy named Issac Newton.:p

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Could you have used a few more big words to make it any harder to read? Damnit woman, I am tired and really do not wish to think that much. Oh, I was in the neighborhood today, thought you might stop by and say hello, but I didn't see ya

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Where can i get one of those audomadics? On behalf of smokers everywhere...how do you know it wasnt some 12yr old playing with a lighter in close proximity of the trash? Could have been a 5yr old too! I hear they can be the devil! ;)

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Lots o big words in this one, haha!
    I love "vestibule" whenever our manager says it, it sounds like vegetable!
    Hey, go check the vegetables, rofl!
    It never gets old!

Top Bottom