• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Probably still a bit too early to exhibit symptoms.

Getting quite close to that, though. Especially if you were there on Friday.

-J-

donballz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Went Saturday and felt like fried ******* last night but I don't think it was a full blown flu. Feeling run down today but made it into work ok. My son is sick tonight. Poor guy.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I was just getting over the flu last week and then worked all 3 days of the show. I sorta had a minor relapse so I'm loading up on Tylenol, vitamin c and cough syrup this week. Just feel tired and run down and can't seem to shake this stupid cough. :(

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I recommend bringing some face masks to the next one.

I know at one point we were discussing passing out free INGO-branded deodorant at the booth, too. :):

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    It's not the flu, it's the T-Virus!

Colt, you use Vitamin C too? I always have good luck with it personally. Whenever I feel a sore-throat coming, or the sniffles, I take like 10 1000mg pills of vitamin-c. ( I usually take 1000mg a day ). Usually it works pretty well, I either don't get sick, or it's very mild. You can't overdose on vitamin-c because it is a water soluble vitamin, so there is nothing to lose. My chemistry teacher said it is a controversial topic, and no proof that vitamin C works, but you have nothing to lose, so don't pass up on it!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Colt, you use Vitamin C too? I always have good luck with it personally. Whenever I feel a sore-throat coming, or the sniffles, I take like 10 1000mg pills of vitamin-c.

If you have a sore throat, you're already sick and no amount of vitamin supplement is going to kill the bacteria or virus. The only thing you're going to do is create some very expensive urine.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You don't think it could boost your immune system to fight it off?

I'm not a doctor, so I don't know, but I have not seen or heard of any scientific evidence that it does. Many people swear by it, but anecdotal evidence is not evidence. I think you're better off eating healthy and taking care of yourself before you get sick to help prevent the infection in the first place.

Top Bottom