So Where Do You Go To Blow Off Some Steam?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    1) Go to the shooting range. If not able...
    2) Go fishing at White River. If I don't have means to get there...
    3) Go for a walk.

If I don't fell like doing any of that, I just jump in whatever vehicle I have at my disposal and hit the Interstate. The more pissed I am, the farther I drive, the harder music I listen to.

You never realize how pissed off you are until you realize you just drove half-way into Illinoise and decide it's better to turn around and watch your P's and Q's so as not to get harrassed by ISP (IL).

If the weather is bad, like snow bad, just driving around town is suffiecient unless its day time, then I hit the back roads.

Yea, I love to drive. It's the only thing that EVER calms me completely.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Uh, didn't anyone watch the video I linked? I wasn't really saying I go to Chuck e Cheeses and start a fight, but apparently it's becoming somewhat of an epidemic...Not that this can't be a "blow off steam" thread, I just wanted to clarify I am not a fight starter.

Me personally, I like to shoot some targets or shoot some pool (along with a frosty libation) to blow off some steam.

I can generally only get to the range on the weekends and by that time any stress I might have has passed for the most part, so I guess the pool/libation combo is the best way for myself.;)

mma pracitice

I'm starting Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in the next week or two.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ive never done alot of tae kwon do im not much of a kicker im more a juijitsu guy but every form has its place and time

Very true. Tae is about defense, not offense. I did learn knunchuks while I was there. Something I never forgot. Not practical now, but it teaches control. I was one belt away from Black when they got shut down for illegal techniques being taught. Never found another school so I left it behind. I regret that. Wish I could get back into it.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    Agreed tae kwon do was a great way to blow off steam.

Still have the shooting ranges,
    setting off fire M80 firecrackers,
    shoveling snow when available,
    tango dancing
    and shooting, skin'n, and cooking rabbit always makes me feel better

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Is that video really for real? It was so.. animated... Geez.. I need to watch CNN more I guess.

+1 on the driving to let off steam.. except.. I'm not supposed to drive. :whistle:

Top Bottom