Those are all on my short list for the immediate future

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I chose other option you are not considering. I was thinkin put a few of what you already have away for a while and only play with a few for a while (I realize it will take discipline). Then after a while get those guns out of storage and put away the ones you've been playing with basically making old stuff new again. Thereby not spending any money to help the situation for a while. If I was going to buy anything new it would be ammo.

Good idea, probably what I will do. But this kind of thinking does not let me live in LaLa land. :D

I don't care what you get as long as you give it to me:D

NO! Keep your dirty hands off my toys! :xmad:

uzi sub gun with a silencer. if we're going pie in the sky we might as well enjoy it!

Now this is the type of answer I have come to expect from INGO. Lets take this thing completely the other way. I actually pitched the idea of full auto to the wife as and investment for the kids college fund. Not joking here! She didn't bite.

more ammo. whats the point of having a a bunch of guns you cant shoot.

:yesway:

Keep the wife as a priority...along with her wishes...keeps the marriage functioning.

Then...make sure you have plenty of .22lr ammo...must keep shooting, but be finanically responsible about it.

Last...if all else fails, grab an SP101 in .357mag, if at all possible.

Could not agree more. I keep telling myself no more guns. But I do love the feel of those SP101s. It is sort of a dream/splurge type gun. The only reason I don't own one is because I haven't been able to justify it in my own mind. I mean if I am going to carry a 25 oz pistol on my belt it might as well have 14 rounds.

As a side note, I just got the chance to shoot a new LCR about 10 minutes ago. WOW! I think I am in love.

Top Bottom