So what is a "normal" price for a G19 these days?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbang

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Ok then, I'll keep resisting the urger to pay $620 on gunbroker. I'm sure all the shops are tired of me calling though.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    All I can say is, if ya gotta have it, ya gotta have it. I'm sure you'll be able to get one in the mid 5's soon enough though. Saw a few links to $13 PMags on here yesterday...things will be calming down. Obama said he wants "something soon" and he'll get it. It will involve background checks and anything banning guns or magazines won't make it in front of him. Patience...

Bailey06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Patience will let you find a fair price.
    Of course if you are like me you just gotta have it NOW.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I bought my Glock 19 Gen 3 with 2 mags new from Beech Grove Firearms for roughly $550 after taxes. This was two months before the panic buying started.

TheGlockinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    I don't know what they have at Plainfield Shooting Supply right now, but a stock Glock 19 was $489 out there. I got mine night sight equipped out there, a special that the carry every once in a while, which I believe ran me $549 at the time I traded to buy it. A good price to look for would be $489-$519

Indye41

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Westfield
    I just picked up a Gen 3 at C & C Midwest on Thursday for $609 plus tax. The $500 Glock is long gone. Anyone that is quoting that price on here hasn't been to a store that actually has one. I searched high and low for a month. If you come across one for 600$ new buy it! If its 500$ it's used or a gen 2

Top Bottom