• ...and so much more!
  • Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    My son scored a Ruger Red Label at a decent price, and an Izula from Knifelady.

I got to fondle a Walther P22 and PK380 which looks to be a couple next buys for the wife, and an xds which looks to be my latest must have. (I kinda wondered about the grip coarseness as well) and also finally got to meet Fenway who checked into my site supporter status for me. :rockwoot:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    here you go, I can't stop smiling :)

mytigr.JPG

ihammond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Millhousen
    I picked up a Kimber Crimson carry 2. I traded my Kimber Custom 2 and little cash. I also picked up a 1000 rounds of 45acp for a buddy. 61 cents a round wasnt a deal but its what he wanted. I went saturday around 9 and there wasnt much of a croud and walked right in. That was nice for change.

Popeye81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    -I managed to get 6 P mags at $22 a piece.
    -500 Rounds of .223 some steel cased,some brass.I paid about $.60 a round. I didn't buy it all from the same vendor.I bought boxes here and there as I found deals.
    -1 Magpul Iphone case for $10
    -1 pack of Pistol hangars for $20
    -Magpul Art of The Tactical Carbine $38

Overall it was a great show IMHO. There were a few people that were price gouging but I feel as if those people may have bought stuff AFTER the panic prices had already set in so they themselves paid WAAAAAY too much for the inventory they had to sell.Nobody goes into business to lose money so I can understand those vendors having to ask above what most serious gun enthusiast would consider to be a fair price in order for them to turn enough profit to stay in business.There were deals to be had on AR-15 parts and upper assemblies. I shop online for AR parts DAILY and I've learned that companies that have been HORRIBLE about online sales delivery since the panic began actually do have PLENTY of inventory to sell. They would just rather make money face to face than deal with internet sales and constant phone calls.I've had an AR upper on backorder from one company for close to 3 months now and I walked right up to their booth and their lay SEVERAL uppers just like the one I have on backorder.My new thing is gonna be seeking out medium to large sized gun shows to go buy the parts and stuff I need instead of dealing with all the backorders and the headaches.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Is that a Dragunov? My father in law has one and we love to shoot it! What kind of price was it going for?

expensive! but I didn't pay the going rate.... though my fun money is GONE!

Seems right now you can pick one up on gunbroker for like $3500 to $4000.

Wilson380AR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Steel target from Bobcat Steel, Bottle of Super QCG, A used sniper grip for my AR, three brushes from a surplus dealer, $175.00 from an old man who bought my old .12ga, and a tenderloin sandwich from the concession stand!

Success!

DMND1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    HELL'S HIGHWAY
    bought 2 new 33rnd factory mags for my glock 19's for 50 bucks each & some 22 jet shells for .83 cents each . & some other odds & ends so it was a good day :) :patriot:

drrun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Columbus, Indiana

Bought a P22 mag for my wife at ~$5.00 below online prices and a large dry box for $25. Met some interesting people and gained some knowledge. Didn't see the INGO booth??? Where was it located and is it always in the same place at the 1500?

drrun

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Vortex strikefire from A&A Optics
    Used Tekna dive knife no longer in production for 1/4 the going rate :-)
    sharpened and buffed by the knife sharpeners for $5, looks and cuts sweet.
    INGO swag
    2 mags for my Bersa Thunder .380
    Marlin 795 at going rate
    Stocking stuffers for friends
    Blow gun with some extra darts (too much fun)

All in all a good show.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Bought a P22 mag for my wife at ~$5.00 below online prices and a large dry box for $25. Met some interesting people and gained some knowledge. Didn't see the INGO booth??? Where was it located and is it always in the same place at the 1500?

drrun

Left wall in the main room, and no it is not always in the same place.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I found a great backpack made by SDS, a few MRE, a water bladder and 900 rounds of ADI 5.56mm SS109 ammo. I'm set for SHTF... kinda :):

Drake.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I didnt pick up anything but my girlfriend found a very nice used 1911 Sig that she did quite well on. I swear she gets a great deal on everything she finds. :)

Top Bottom