• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KCJarman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Noblesville
    I had a great show. Found a holster for my PT1911, which normally isn't an issue until you throw that oversize rail on the front. :) I also traded my aging XD 357 sig for a new S&W M&P 9mm Pro. what a great deal. Only $110 out of pocket. And of course I had to pick up a Surpa holster for the new guy. I could not have been more pleased with the deals.

I too was about 1 sec. away from picking up a RIA 1911 for $399. That's a great price, but I wanted a Target version and not the standard.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I bought some Izula's for my homies, and a new fuel pump and a couple wiring looms for my S10, worst 1500 ever.

worst 1500 ever? C'mon....dinner Saturday night was EPIC:laugh:

What term was it you used that had me LOL when you were talking to the waiter? I lost it....

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I really wanted a Sig P229 that Midwest Gun Exchange had. They had a price equal to Bud's and getting to handle it almost done me in:spend: I still want it really bad but I can get two nice used Glocks or XD's for the same price. Yes, I know an XD is not a SIG

08NismoZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Indianapolis (downtown)
    I couldn't help myself.....I bought a 37mm spikes "grenade" launcher for my AR along with 10 flares and four exploding targets(tanerite?)

I know its been a couple of weeks, but do you happen to remember the name of the company selling the 37mm ammo? I've been trying to find a local shop to buy from instead of ordering the super breakers online and having to wait for them. Thanks for the help :yesway:

bambam99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    a glock 19 and some ringing ears from the galil guy that shot himself in the hand. I was one row over right in front of him. I don't know if i'll go to a gun show again...I probably will.

Top Bottom