• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Yeah, the dads have it easy. 18 years is a hella long time for full-time parenting.

Because of the way our work schedules are i will be spending MUCH more time with the kids. So i am sure i will be able to relate

All you need is for your wife to be 12 days early and you'll have a decent tax deduction! Hehe

(Don't get hopes up for thousands of dollars tho!)

We are on pretty ****ty insurance and actually planned the birth to have an expected delivery next year. Having the kid next year will save us 3 grand in bills, and allow us to max out the insurance so ALL doctors visits for the entire family will be free all year.

Now you have to start buying Firearms for the Boy!

Too bad i am in the proccess of selling them all off to fund the purchase of some land in hancock county.

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    "I hope that their first child, be a masculine child." - if someone can name the movie within 5 minutes of my post, your son's name shall be Luca Brasi Indygunworks.

Godfather, luckily it's been 11 minutes so the name won't stick!

Congrats man! BTW, sleep is overrated.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You wouldnt be sad if you sad if you saw the land we will be building on.
    I am still pretty tore up and teary eyed anytime I see someone selling of their Firearms to pay for something...

Move up to Clinton County, we could have Coffee in the Mornings and Beer in the Afternoons that you don't work...

Big J

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Evansville
    Congrats! The best feeling in the world is when I come home from work and my little girl (just turned 2) comes running squeeling to greet me. My son is only abut 5 months so he just grunts (his way of saying everything). Again Congrats.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I am still pretty tore up and teary eyed anytime I see someone selling of their Firearms to pay for something...

Move up to Clinton County, we could have Coffee in the Mornings and Beer in the Afternoons that you don't work...

Yeah... But who aspires to live in Clinton County? :rofl:

-J-

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

I am pretty excited :rockwoot:
    Last time my daughter was in a place like that was 37 years ago.The time went by so fast! I kinda remember the time between then and now...kinda sorta'.
    The grandaughter is makin' good memories for me now too! I'm gonna' try to rermember those also. Congratulations, don't blink. :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Congrats! That is awesome. Just do everything you can to share the burdens. Moms are not superhuman. If you have ever wondered? This is what it's all about.

Top Bottom