• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Man shot in 1 of 2 ATM holdups | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

The gas station I go to all the time and the bank I ban at, I live very close to both of these. I am tired of it. Until we get a government that will crack down on crime, and or citizens who will stand up against these animals this will never end.

If you rob somebody, especially at gunpoint, give them life in prison. Society has no use for these people. Why do we let them out in 3 years?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    What they need to do with violent offenders is make prison a worse experience than it already is, so they're afraid to go back.

Make them live in conditions that won't kill them but feel like they will. Like that tent prison in Arizona or wherever. Or stick em in a concrete box set to 65 degrees with only a pair of boxers and a bucket in which to place their bodily wastes.

If they offend again, they go back, or if the prospect of returning to hell for a second tour scares them enough, they remove themselves from society with the assistance of the shirt off their back and a little gravity.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    What they need to do with violent offenders is make prison a worse experience than it already is, so they're afraid to go back.

Make them live in conditions that won't kill them but feel like they will. Like that tent prison in Arizona or wherever. Or stick em in a concrete box set to 65 degrees with only a pair of boxers and a bucket in which to place their bodily wastes.

If they offend again, they go back, or if the prospect of returning to hell for a second tour scares them enough, they remove themselves from society with the assistance of the shirt off their back and a little gravity.

If we actually did things like this it would help deter alot of crime, but the liberals will never let it happen. I just dont get it, why do we give these animals such good treatment?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Quit crushing my dreams :crying:

Thanks for the rep, it will negate the negative one I'm sure to get when it is seen by one of the new crop of liberal sissies that have been signing up on INGO lately.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Actually, the first penitentiary was in AZ. It had a 5% recidivism rate. You lived in a 4X8 cell with a bed, a blanket, a bible, and a bucket. No TV, no AC, no gym, no law library or conjugal visits, NO LEAVING THE DXXN CELL! Oddly enough, it didn't take longer and longer sentences. The standard term for armed bank robbery was 5 years, and oddly enough, no one wanted to go back! Hmmmm! Go figure!

Maybe the Maricopa county Sherrif is just getting back to basics.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Perhaps some fun..... Catch them in the act? Play victim, catch someone; Screw handing them over to the justice system. Drive to the farm and let the pig's have a feast :)

1). Call it population control
    2). Bringing Justice back to Americans
    3). Forcing Criminals to fear lawful citizens.

knock out multiple birds with one stone

BTW, DO NOT TRY ANY OF THE ABOVE!

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Perhaps some fun..... Catch them in the act? Play victim, catch someone; Screw handing them over to the justice system. Drive to the farm and let the pig's have a feast :)

1). Call it population control
    2). Bringing Justice back to Americans
    3). Forcing Criminals to fear lawful citizens.

knock out multiple birds with one stone

BTW, DO NOT TRY ANY OF THE ABOVE!

:bow: Would never think of it.

mpholic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Screw being afraid to go back to prison, make them scared to rob anybody. If more people were armed and more people defended themselves (assuming it was armed robbery) and a few criminals ended up in pine boxes trying to rob people maybe they would think twice.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to necessarily create a Doge City thing but I agree, enough is enough.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Man shot in 1 of 2 ATM holdups | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

The gas station I go to all the time and the bank I ban at, I live very close to both of these. I am tired of it. Until we get a government that will crack down on crime, and or citizens who will stand up against these animals this will never end.

If you rob somebody, especially at gunpoint, give them life in prison. Society has no use for these people. Why do we let them out in 3 years?

I agree with you to a point. Problem is if they ever did do their jobs. The prisons would be so over filled, they would spend more tax money to build them bigger or build new ones. Which probably would come down to taxes being raised. It's really just a screwed up situation all together.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    We could use them for round testing. There are enough of them that we could solve a lot of debates. 9mm vs .40 S&W stopping power. 9mm vs .45acp. .40 vs .45. .40 vs .357 sig. Bolt action vs Semi auto, you name it. We could even test what brand of HP have better expansion in human targets.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Be aware and be ready, as the economy gets worse, so will this problem.

People are going to need to be able to take care of themselves.

Do you every wonder if part of the thinking about the recent
    advances in gun right has in some small way to do with the
    "lawmakers" realizing that things are getting out of control and
    people need to defend themselves?

Send them to a Turkish prison.

Are you or do you know Captain Oveur?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Just heard that the two people responsible for opening the Starbucks at 106th and Michigan Road were ambushed by an armed thug. He apparently knew the routine and waited until they arrived.

I can't help but think how it could have ended differently if one of them had taken a more proactive role in his/her self defense. And I'll probably be thinking this a lot more often as this type of criminal behavior becomes more common.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    PrintCraft said:

People are going to need to be able to take care of themselves.

Yes, while I do not ever condone robbing and assaulting people, I can see how some people could just snap under the pressures of providing for their family's in rough times... Anyone remember the "Penitent Plunderer" from last fall right here in Indy?

Prayer before plunder? Man prays with cashier, then robs her : News-Record.com : Greensboro & the Triad's most trusted source for local news and analysis

Prayer before plunder? Man prays with cashier, then robs her

Today's blotter:
    Here's the story from The Associated Press
    INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Police say a gunman spent nearly 10 minutes on his knees praying with the clerk at an Indianapolis check cashing business before fleeing with her cell phone and $20 from the register.
    Security video from the Advance America branch clearly showed the man's face during Monday's stickup, and a 23-year-old man surrendered Tuesday on a preliminary charge of robbery.
    The robbery took an unusual turn after the gunman came around the counter as the clerk told police she began crying and then talked about God. The man said he had a 2-year-old child to support and asked for prayers about overcoming his hardships.
    Sgt. Kevin Wethington says the clerk's actions "certainly didn't hurt" prevent more troubles in the store on the city's east side near Washington Square Mall.
    I spoke with someone who works for the company that was robbed and I was told the cashier had quite a conversation with the man who was sobbing while apologizing for robbing her and told her repeatedly he was not going to hurt her, he just needed to get diapers and formula for his baby girl and did not know how else to do it.

This story made me more sad than angry but again, I just can't condone ever robbing someone even if it is to supply your child with basic needs.

PrintCraft said:
    Do you every wonder if part of the thinking about the recent
    advances in gun right has in some small way to do with the
    "lawmakers" realizing that things are getting out of control and
    people need to defend themselves?

Every day.... also makes me wonder about the ones who want to disarm the law abiding citizen... perhaps to make us forced to rely on them for protection from criminals and thereby subjugating us under their rules?

I can't remember who's signature on here it is, but I couldn't say it better myself :

An armed society is a polite society.

Last edited:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Just heard that the two people responsible for opening the Starbucks at 106th and Michigan Road were ambushed by an armed thug. He apparently knew the routine and waited until they arrived.

I can't help but think how it could have ended differently if one of them had taken a more proactive role in his/her self defense. And I'll probably be thinking this a lot more often as this type of criminal behavior becomes more common.

Yeah, from what I understood, followed them in as they were opening and tied them up/robbed them inside.

Anyone got inside information about this ? Either from LEO or Starbucks insiders?

Also, I wonder if an armed citizen or even employee could have prevented this? Those employees sure are lucky that the robber didn't care about leaving witnesses. As more robbers get caught due to eye witnesses I fear you will see fewer and fewer witnesses surviving these types of encounters.

Last edited:

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    I believe that locking up someone for life is a foolish thing to do with our tax money! I believe that some Arab countries have the right idea you steal once you have a hand chopped off, Next time you rob the other hand chopped off! Next time you rob someone (if you still don't get shot!) Chop your head off! (or shot your choice :D) These hippie liberals need too pull their heads out of their ass! If I was a alien (the outer space type and not illegal!:D) and came to earth and asked what happened to people that murdered and robbed others and was given the answer "Well we lock them up in a big concrete building feed them three meals a day, shower and beds and TV and internet access along with schooling. I would turn to the person telling me this and say are you Nucking Futs! Our society has been raped by lawyers and politicians plain and simple, Let's go back to the way it was in the old west where men settled their problems, Good,Bad or indifferent! I know that God above did not intend for murderous men to sit and rot in prison while a good man works hard all day to pay for his way! But hey I am not God and I am sure it won't change anytime soon so. My rant is over.:D

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    (snip)told her repeatedly he was not going to hurt her, he just needed to get diapers and formula for his baby girl and did not know how else to do it.

This story made me more sad than angry but again, I just can't condone ever robbing someone even if it is to supply your child with basic needs.

Did this jerk ever think of begging other than robbing? Granted, you would lose self-respect, but at least you are not victimizing anyone else.

I guarantee that if I saw someone begging for formula and diapers, I would do what I could to bring them some.

Top Bottom