• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Then the idiots who made the video are saying they are going to do it again :dunno:
    Guy probably was pointing a real gun too. Not that a fake makes it any better

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    This reminds me of a prank many years ago of 3 young male teenagers who held a hiking couple "hostage" for a while with replica guns while being camouflaged and wearing military gear. If this prank were done to me it may have went bad real quick for both parties. Just not a wise thing to do.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I do not recommend doing any kind of prank or play like you are doing something that could esculate into a potentally fatal even. I had an experience that was not a prank, but acting stupid can get people killed. I was slowly motorcycling in the established road in a heavily wooded area. Out of the brush jumped a couple guys in camo who pointed rifles at me. Luckily the light allowed me to see that they were paint ball guns before I dropped the bike and engaged with my .45. It turned out they were in some kind of paint ball event and they were off course, and thought I was part of the battle simulation.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    This reminds me of a prank many years ago of 3 young male teenagers who held a hiking couple "hostage" for a while with replica guns while being camouflaged and wearing military gear. If this prank were done to me it may have went bad real quick for both parties. Just not a wise thing to do.
    Those kids would have more than likely got shot under different circumstances.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The idiot trying to hold his pistol like a rifle at 0:43 seconds in made me chuckle. Lucky the lady in the other car called the police instead of shooting the armed perp in the back seat.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    holy cow, they should have just shot the girl in the head. shes an idiot, acting like the cops are high school teachers that just caught her making out under the bleachers. its all fun and games until that's real and you end up raped and dismembered in a Californian or Mexican desert.

they should get a bill for the police officers time, vehicle maintenance etc.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    holy cow, they should have just shot the girl in the head. shes an idiot, acting like the cops are high school teachers that just caught her making out under the bleachers. its all fun and games until that's real and you end up raped and dismembered in a Californian or Mexican desert.

they should get a bill for the police officers time, vehicle maintenance etc.

+2 this!! What morons. Idiots like this just perpetuate gun stupididty!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

In these troubled times it would be a very dumb thing to do as someone could end up seriously butt stomped or worse....dead.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    The only difference between this country, and all of these 3rd world south American :poop: hole nations, is we run on more credit and bull :poop:. That's why they're all coming here. It's not like they're all going to get jobs at NASA or JPL.

Top Bottom