• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Am I the only one that can't figure out why they don't just expose Uncle Bob or Cameron to the media and be done with it?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    :laugh:

Just a stupid possible plot hole that came to mind about the Terminator movies and TV show.

The first T-800 gets taken by Cyberdyne in an effort to reverse engineer the technology, nothing could have been done there.

On Terminator 2, the T-800(sometimes referred to as Uncle Bob) destroys itself to prevent anyone from getting their hands on it like Cyberdyne did. Because James Cameron intended it to end there, I'll let it slide.

However, tonight I was watching The Sarah Connor Chronicles(just like jforrest in that other thread) and the FBI captures Sarah. That show is based on a timeline where Judgement Day is inevitable. Cameron(the "female" machine that is protecting John) and John are in the building 20 ft from Sarah when she's caught, and the thought came to my mind. Why don't they just expose the machines to the media. No person in the world could have built something as sophisticated as her, she'd be some damn good proof about what is going to happen..

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    :laugh:

Just a stupid possible plot hole that came to mind about the Terminator movies and TV show.

The first T-800 gets taken by Cyberdyne in an effort to reverse engineer the technology, nothing could have been done there.

On Terminator 2, the T-800(sometimes referred to as Uncle Bob) destroys itself to prevent anyone from getting their hands on it like Cyberdyne did. Because James Cameron intended it to end there, I'll let it slide.

However, tonight I was watching The Sarah Connor Chronicles(just like jforrest in that other thread) and the FBI captures Sarah. That show is based on a timeline where Judgement Day is inevitable. Cameron(the "female" machine that is protecting John) and John are in the building 20 ft from Sarah when she's caught, and the thought came to my mind. Why don't they just expose the machines to the media. No person in the world could have built something as sophisticated as her, she'd be some damn good proof about what is going to happen..

ahh...took a bit to get the wheel turning...I never bothered with the tv series..

emclean

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    porter county (NWI)
    if they were to reviele to the media, then that would give skynet a fix on a time and place where it could find John.

granted a weak patch of the hole.

Top Bottom