• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontcha

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    United States
    I can think of negatives about the little Sigs, BIG ONES.. It's just a 380, when the 9mm is not exactly a "horse" of a man stopper, and they need speed levers on the thumbsafety even worse than the 1911 does. Smaller issues are that the frontstrap is not stippled and the rear sight cheats you out of 1/2" of sight radius that you could have had. On such a short gun, that might be an issue, and it definitely shows a lack of understanding about shooter issues, on the part of the gunmaker. Not good.

Last edited:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I can think of negatives about the little Sigs, BIG ONES.. It's just a 380, when the 9mm is not exactly a "horse" of a man stopper, and they need speed levers on the thumbsafety even worse than the 1911 does. Smaller issues are that the frontstrap is not stippled and the rear sight cheats you out of 1/2" of sight radius that you could have had. On such a short gun, that might be an issue, and it definitely shows a lack of understanding about shooter issues, on the part of the gunmaker. Not good.

Well I think they are pretty too.....

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013

They arn't for shootin', they are more for lookin' at. Besides everybody knows, the .380 won't stop somebody unless you do a full mag dump into the bad guys face at point blank range. And as far as Sig, and Colt, they don't know jack about making firearms. :p

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

:popcorn:........

Soooooo.......Be will'n ta stand at end o' my driveway an' take 1 o' each,then?.......:popcorn:.......'bout 105'.......show no fear,ya know?......should'n have much ooompah at that distance,huh?.....:rolleyes:

(Oh.......nice set o' pistol'as ,OP.......plan ta have a 938,eventually.....)

dontcha

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    United States
    would you stand there and take a pellet from a pellet rifle? does your cowardly refusal to do so make the pellet rifle an adequare defensive load, hmm? You guys feel like tying up $700 in something to just look at, I suggest a 1/2 oz gold coin. You can take it anywhere, show it to anyone, and no hassles from serial numbers when buy or sell. :-)

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    would you stand there and take a pellet from a pellet rifle? does your cowardly refusal to do so make the pellet rifle an adequare defensive load, hmm? You guys feel like tying up $700 in something to just look at, I suggest a 1/2 oz gold coin. You can take it anywhere, show it to anyone, and no hassles from serial numbers when buy or sell. :-)
    It's a BUG or pocket pistol. And I have invested my money quite wisely over the years thank you. If you go back a month or two you might see an interesting thread titled "Another .25 failure" or something like that. One INGO member showed some interesting stats that indicate that as far as stopping power, a .45 was not able to stop someone 14% of the time, where as the .380 was not able to stop someone 16% of the time. Sometimes you just are not able to carry a weopon larger than a .380, and sometimes you are not physically able to shoot something larger than a .380. Whether you are old, feeble or just a plain old wussy. Some choose the .380 for whatever reason, but probably mostly do to ease of concealment. If you don't like them, that's fine. Thank you for giving me permission to carry one, and thank you for the financial tips. I will run them by my financial adviser.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Isnt the 1911 only .45 caliber, because the military demanded it as a prerequisite in the contract? Much like they did when Luger put his bid in for a US government contract, which resulted in a .45 caliber Luger, which was never adopted???

lol.. slightly off topic i spose..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom