• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Seems a friend of hers father made a promise to his son that he would not drink until after he graduated from High School. If he didn't succeed he would pay the son $1,000.
    So they were at a wedding and the dad was sent out to buy more alcohol, since he was sober. While out at the liqour store he picked up some alcohol free Coors.
    he came back, popped the top and started drinking. The son gets all excited and says "Dad you owe me $1,000."
    Dad tells him no he doesn't it is alcohol free beer.
    Son says to dad "Drinking beer with no alcohol is like eating out your sister. It tastes the same but it's just plain wrong."

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    An Oldie But Goodie!!!

Akin to, Incest is Best, put yer sister to the test.

Hope I don't get in trouble for that one..... 0_0

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    :wow:........I wouldn't know if I should die laughing or smack him upside his damn head.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    i think it still has a small amount of alcohol in it if you read the label??? it might be worth a $1K to check, lol

Yep...you are right...it has to have a very small trace of alcohol to be beer. Hence why you still can't buy it if you are under 21.

You can drink it at a brewery if you are under 21 though and your parents order it for you. Found that out visiting one of the breweries in St. Louis years ago as a kid. :D

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I think clarification is in order. What were the exact words? ( Think Brady Bunch episode) If he said he "would not drink" than the bet is over. I'm sure he drank the day he made the wager. If not he would be dead by now. If he said he "would not drink beer" than he owes the 1k. If he said he "would not drink alcoholic beverages" than there is a case for argument. Of course I am not a lawyer( I refuse to use I ANAL because of the negative connotations)

Top Bottom