So... I almost bought a LLAMA 1911 today....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I have the Officer size 45, and it has been completely realiable

Glad to hear it. I sometimes hear a lot of flak from people about them, but usually the ones making the most noise have never owned one. Again, my opinion solely rests on the one I bought and have put over a thousand rounds down range with no issues. In the end though. Its all about personal preference. If it feels right and the price isn't bad. why not give it a whirl?

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    I have owned two Llama IX-D Hi-cap 45's. No issues from either one except for a bad aftermarket mag that came with one of them, and neither one of them likes the PMC Starfire HP ammo I used to use. Way to heavy to carry though. I have one on my headboard of my bed (dedicated house gun) right next to my 3-cell Mag lite.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I've had two Llama 1911 clones and both were very reliable guns, the first i had to polish the feed ramp to feed jhp's but after that it ran great, the second was the best beaver tail grip safety, commander-style hammer, would take all 1911 mags noty just Llama mags, would buy another one if I had the money

Top Bottom