• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry.45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    In a house!
    Why wait until they do possibly hurt someone before making it your business.

Lighting up, blatantly breaking the law, waving muzzles around, not observing range rules, ect are all my business regardless if they are right next to me or a dozen lanes down from me at the range.

Guess I musta missed the unsafe part in the last paragraph in the op!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The logic of calling something else worse doesn't change the seriousness of the original issue.
    Here's a(true) example: I had a sudden, total permanant light switch style hearing loss in my left ear. The ENT in attendance said (quoting to the best of my recollection) "I'd much rather loose hearing in one ear than sight in one eye" trying to make a serious problem seem unimportant. But the argument didn't hold water, and it didn't "put things in perspective for anyone but him.

I'm sorry about your hearing loss. If it's any consolation, I don't want to lose either one.

But I'm not trying to change the seriousness of anything, so please don't misunderstand. Please refer back to my post you quoted.

The fact that it's marijuana is independent of the fact that these people were retards getting their buzz on at the range and need a good *****slap to put things into perspective. I would be just as mad if they were downing shots of cheap tequila.

I swear, sometimes reading these threads is like watching Reefer Madness in slow motion.

Last edited:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Oh boy, now I feel like I should not post on this thread anymore. I don't think this one is really going anywhere now. I'm done here.

687474703a2f2f7777772e73656374616c6b2e636f6d2f626f617264732f696d616765732f696d706f727465642f323031312f30372f626c61636b686174546872656164437261704469652d312e6a7067

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I've seen more sober retards on the ranges than drunk or stoned ones.

I just leave whenever they show up (retard catagory- doesn't matter if they are otherways impaired or not).

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Do you realize you just admitted you lied on your 4473... Where is the common sense today though that there are just some things that aren't a good idea... Like mixing alcohol/drugs with firearms. This thread needs to be nuked!

He didn't say that he ever purchased a gun from a FFL!

Just picking nits!!!:D

scott08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Yesterday at the range I was next to a 30+ year old man child.

Gray hair, sideways hat, flip flops, you know the type. Kept doing rapid fire shots at the terrorist cutouts. Time to grow up.

People amaze me. Its also scary to think, that moron is carrying a gun into public as I saw his LTCH when he opened his wallet.

1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point
    I rapid fired my 1911 once I got it. I did just to make sure it could feed correctly, boy did I get some dirty looks, and a warning from the dnr. But like I said, I felt it was necessary.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I rapid fired my 1911 once I got it. I did just to make sure it could feed correctly, boy did I get some dirty looks, and a warning from the dnr. But like I said, I felt it was necessary.
    Rapid fire and bump firing is the norm at Henryville. I've been there when no fewer than 8 AKs were being bump fired at the same time.:rockwoot:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

You should have seen the looks I got when I set a silhouette target up at waist-height, walked behind it, said "DIE *****!" and put a round through the back of its head.

Barry.45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2011
    In a house!
    Not at all friend...

For all I care, you can smoke, inject, snort, drink, or otherwise ingest anything you like. I DON'T CARE.

But, when you are strung out on drugs, or when you OD, or when you are going through rehab, don't advocate having my property taken to help you out.

You're free to do whatever you like... as long as you take full responsibility for the associated consequences.

Best wishes.

Wow we actually agree on a lot here,opposite sides of course,I don`t partake anymore either,but I could care less if someone else choses to...it`s their life

Top Bottom