• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Up for Trade ONLY is a M&P9c that has been my carry for awhile but i'm switching to my FNS9 or my Glock 19. Either way it comes with 5 mags, Apex trigger, apex springs, trijicon night sights(yes i know the rear isn't a night sight, i didn't install them i bought this from an INGOer awhile back), hard case from the factory and back straps, and a variety of holsters. I haven't had a single issue with this firearm since i got it. I would say i've put about 700 rounds through the pipe give or take a few. It hasn't malfunctioned not even once with the weakest ammo i've put through it. WWB, Speer, Federal, American Eagle, Hornady, and a variety of hollow points such as Gold Dots, HST, Critical Defense, and Critical Duty.

Before i go on I will say that I don't have an issue keeping this firearm, i'm just trying to trade it for something else that interests me more than this so keep that in mind before making an offer. I want to keep it as even as possible for both sides.

Everything that included as a list
    M&P9c - $425
    Raven Concealment Systems OWB Holster (Has OWB plastic belt loops) - $75
    Fobus Paddle Holster - $15
    Crossbreed Snap Slide Leather/Kydex Holster (Horsehide with Combat Cut) - $50
    Apex RAM & DCAEK - $80
    Apex Aluminum Trigger - $60
    Orange Night sights. Look to be Ameriglo Hackathorn Sights because of the rear. - $80
    5 12 Round magazines - get two with a factory firearm so for 3 extras $75
    Factory Hard Case with backstraps - $0
    Frame Stipple Job - ? Idk how much it would cost someone for this but i got it like that and whoever did it did a good job because it's great.
    9mm Ammo - I am willing to add in 5 50 round boxes of Blazer Brass ammo for an extra 60 on the trade value if needed.

I also have a Galco Triton somewhere around. If i find it i will include it for free. Its a 50 dollar holster brand new.
    All in All i'm looking to get about 750 Trade Value for the lot. I am firm on this value as i'm not selling it, it's a trade only.

Please just PM me if you are interested to keep the thread clean.
    Location - 46013 area but will travel a little bit.
    Trade Value - 730 FIRM 780 With Ammo (250 rds Blazer Brass)
    What i'm looking for

High Priority
    - 300 Blackout Pistol, preferably with a SIG Brace or Nice optic
    - .308 Bolt Action Rifle with nice optic, prefer a Savage Rifle like a model 10 or 11 but toss an offer at me if you have something else.

Med-Low Priority
    Shoot an offer at me if you have something legal for deer here in Indiana. The main reason i want a 300 pistol is because i can use it for multiple applications besides hunting. Same with a 308 bolt action.

Now time for the good stuff, the pictures.

bh306.jpg

15znvuu.jpg

2q8cyfc.jpg

j9av85.jpg

4lokuo.jpg

vg4oeo.jpg

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    BUMP. I will keep this thread up until Monday as a feeler to see if anyone is interested. After that it probably won't be posted again.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom