• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2000fxstb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    I have shoot a g22 butt have not shoot a smith will need to try the smith thanks to all this is a big help

2000fxstb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    I heard there is a guy that has g22 and m&p trade ins from the Detroit leos any body know anything about that , I think he is in Chicago

Dennis0130

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Goshen, IN
    I currently have a Sigma and a 23. I think for what I paid and for it being my first gun it wasn't that bad of a deal. I wish I would have went with Glock from the start tho.

glock2010

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    In The Backwoods
    i have both a sigma 40 cal and a glock 40 and they are so much alike its crazy , alot of people talk crap about the s&w sigma but i have never had a problem with mine and i know people that have them and have never had any problems, and a glock is glock which means it is 1 of the best guns u can buy, if i had to choose i would pick the glock but the sigma is still a good gun in my opinion.

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Between the Sigma and the G23 I myself would choose the Glock. But I would definitely also check out the M&P as well. I have shot all three and I personally like the M&P the best. But thats me. I like it cause it fits my hand better than the Glock. You may feel different.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Between those two? Glock, if you can afford it.

Also check the XD. The XD and the Glock feel very different in the hand. Buy the one that feels best to you. Functionally, they are each equally good.

neil221211

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Anderson
    I'd go with the Glock. I previously had a sigma in 9mm that constantly jammed even after the "break in period". Bought the Glock and never looked back. I've also heard good things about the M&P though.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Where? $525-$550 is more the norm these days. Last time I heard of M&P's that low was when CDNN had a bunch - but they haven't had them in quite a while.

ZX guns in Goshen has an everyday price of $489 for the M&P40 full size and $499 for the M&P9 full size. Granger guns will price match that as well.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Glock 23!!! :rockwoot:

Really though, get whatever you want. Whatever feels best in your hand and whatever you shoot better with. It is your gun so all that matters is that you like it. Good luck with your decision.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm not a fan of Glocks, but out of the two I would definitely say Glock. Unless you are ok with a mediocre pistol, or if you really like the feel and you do not mind dropping some money into it to sharpen her up a bit. I would also look into an Xd/Xdm, FN, and M&P, if your budget allows.

Top Bottom