• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    As I posted a recently, I had aquired a 657-4 used, and was having some problems with. It had me stumped, so I went ahead and contacted Smith and Wesson about sending it in for service.
    Let me tell you, S&W's customer service is bar none the best I've ever dealt with. I e-mailed them on 3FEB stating my problem, the next day I recieved an e-mail from them with a pre-paid FedEx label attatched. I shipped it out 5FEB, and just picked it up tonite 15FEB.
    Enclosed was a letter stating that they had replaced the extractor rod and center pin free of charge. No muss, no fuss, no BS. I wasn't out anything but 2 trips to FedEx- and I could have called and had it picked up if I wanted to. +1 for Smith & Wesson customer service!!!

WLW

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    That is good to know... I have heard that same story a few times. It adds to my confidence in them. I own a few S&W's... my wife would say more than a few, but I'll stick with a few as my description :):

dbeattie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    I agree. I like s&w. Have owned a lot of them over the years, along with a lot of other brands, but keep coming back to them. Glad to hear their customer service is still good as it used to be.

reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    gotta love S&W great guns and great service. ive never had to deal with there service first hand but have heard good things from people who have. Good to hear it worked out for you.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    S&W

I have a few S&W firearms, but I have never had to use there customer service its good to know the service is there when you need it.

BigCat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    I saw firsthand how great their service is when my brother broke an old walther p99 when reassembling it. He sent it in to SW. They couldn't fix it and they didn't make that model anymore, so they sent him a brand new M&P pro....not too bad at all.

They earned my business with that one.

Top Bottom