• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    You will find that most dealers won't transfer for Buds.

Really?

There are 3 shops within 15 minutes of my house that will do transfers from Buds.

I can fully understand why a shop would say no to transferring Buds purchases, but on the other hand it seems like an easy $15-30 of revenue if you weren't going to get a sale anyway...

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I've seen them at Bradis before although I don't know their current stock. Given your location, I'd call there and PSS.

toddcraft33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Camby
    If you are going to spend $500 save up a few more bucks and get the MOE version. Well worth it.....PSS and Bradis usually have them in stock.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    FWIW, I use the .22LR for varmit control. More than enough round to put down what I have to put down.

I own the "Colt" version and have used the S&W version. The S&W version was less finicky about ammo and seemed easier to clean. Just as a point of reference.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Plainfield shooting Supplies in Plainfield and Premier Arms in Brownsburg both had them in stock this past weekend. Although with the freenzy going on a newb mighta bought them thinking they were 5.56 AR's:rolleyes:

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I believe Terre Haute Guns still has them if you are willing to drive to Terre Haute. At the shop did yesterday and it was under 400. I would give them a call in the morning to confirm though if you plan to drive here to get one.

Top Bottom