• ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    This Is No Laughing Matter!!
    I started poppin' Smarties during Trick Or Treat when I was 7. Snorting didn't come far behind, then da Tart. By the end of the school year I was shootin' this stuff
    yhst-34591534167466_2269_600861555

between my toes so the track marks wouldn't be noticed when we had to dress for gym. It took a whole summer of Hugs replacement therapy
    IMG_0531.JPG

to get me clean.
    Havent had anything stronger than a Tootsie Roll since 4th grade.

Userdenied

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Indianapolis

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Not exactly the same thing, but try this sometime: Take a bite out of a ZERO bar and chew it up. Then, just as you start to swallow it and it's at the back of your mouth, take a big swig of Pepsi or Coca-Cola. This causes the candy bar to foam in your mouth. Weird feeling, tho!

I don't know, but can you still buy a ZERO bar?

Note: Not responsible for any side effects caused by this practice, but I'm still here.

Altho I've never tried one of these, I'm told a drink called a "Mud Slide" is similar. The mixtures of more than one type of liqueur causes the drink to thicken when 'chugged' all at once. Hmmmm...

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Not exactly the same thing, but try this sometime: Take a bite out of a ZERO bar and chew it up. Then, just as you start to swallow it and it's at the back of your mouth, take a big swig of Pepsi or Coca-Cola. This causes the candy bar to foam in your mouth.
    My wife does a trick something like that all the time.

My last day here I'll post a video of it.

:):

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    During a few rougher points in my life, I've been known to go through a couple of these a weekend. Lowest point in my life, I woke up from a mad crash with blue boogers I knew something had to change.

234WQd7.jpg

Ever since, I've been at about 2 packs of these a day (but I'm not an addict).

L4D9kBW.jpg

Not exactly the same thing, but try this sometime: Take a bite out of a ZERO bar and chew it up. Then, just as you start to swallow it and it's at the back of your mouth, take a big swig of Pepsi or Coca-Cola. This causes the candy bar to foam in your mouth. Weird feeling, tho!

Note: Not responsible for any side effects caused by this practice, but I'm still here.

Yeah, you can still get Zero bars. I've never had them before but I've seen them.
    Altho I've never tried one of these, I'm told a drink called a "Mud Slide" is similar. The mixtures of more than one type of liqueur causes the drink to thicken when 'chugged' all at once. Hmmmm...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I actually might try that. I love Zero bars. And yes you can still buy them. What I can't seem to find anywhere is a Sugar Daddy (go ahead...I know you're dying to make the joke even though you know what I meant). Those things are amazing.

Top Bottom