• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've been trying to find the smallest good portable air compressor that has a hose and spray nozzle for using to clean and blow off oiled cleaned parts.

Tired of buying the canned air / dust off stuff.

Anyone know a good one?

TK

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    had a old boss that spray painted tee shirts and skateboards ect. He had a 5 and a ten gallon compressor. At one time he had a smaller one than the 5 but it would not keep the perssure consitant for his free hand printing. He got it at grainger and it was a porter cable.

Might check Granger in Indianapolis. You are going to pay for it there but they can get you a good small one I would guess they are your best option locally,

Air Compressor, 120 V, 0.8 HP, 6 Gal Tank - Portable Electric Air Compressors - Air Compressors and Vacuum Pumps - Pneumatics & Hydraulics : Grainger Industrial Supply

I have see some of the small high speed fans that would work for water but I do not know about oil.

I used to do compter repair and maintance at a coke plant where coal was made into coke. It was the dusty/dirtiest place I have ever been to (Includiing some apartments) and I used a version of this.

Performance Tool W10011 11 Gallon Portable Air Tank#

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Senco makes a great little compressor. Has a 1 gallon tank and is small enough to fit in a milk crate with the hoses and a trim nailer. It has been beat up for about 5 or 6 years in our work truck so for home use it would be great.

Senco

SpeedwayShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2010
    Bought a cambell hausfeld 2 gallon compressor from lowes for 60 bucks a few days ago. Very small compressor and even came with a nailer/stapler

lrwatson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Small Compressor

Check the pawn shops, they usually have some and they are often a good buy. Remember that oil-less piston-types are very noisy and small diaphragm-types are quiet but most produce less pressure than piston-types.

Top Bottom