• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I remember not all that long ago Bradis sold them for $69.95 all day long....Crate of ammo (2x 700 round tins) about $100.......never seen more bang for the buck.....

I still remember almost 20 years ago when people talked about buying several with a few sealed cans of ammo and keeping them for "rainy days." At the time, I believed they would always be available and cheap, as would the ammunition.

I made the same mistake about 5.56x45mm ammunition when the South African M1A3 and M1A4 was plentiful. And the Malaysian M193. And the Norinco M193. And later the Guatemalan IMG M193.

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    Well i am going to buy an AK. I cant see my self destroying a perfect sks it will be shot but other than that it will remain in perfect stock configuration. thanks for all the input. Look for pics of the ak in the next 3weeks or so. Now i have to decide, the 6 position stock, the American receiver in all back, or the wood full stock with bayonet. Ha so now another confusing question.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Well i am going to buy an AK. I cant see my self destroying a perfect sks it will be shot but other than that it will remain in perfect stock configuration. thanks for all the input. Look for pics of the ak in the next 3weeks or so. Now i have to decide, the 6 position stock, the American receiver in all back, or the wood full stock with bayonet. Ha so now another confusing question.

Good decision. Now sell me the SKS for $250 for cash for the AK :D

I went with an all-wood stock WASR-10 AK-47 and added a side-folding stock. Me likey. :rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom